Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
#146016 01/04/05 08:46 AM
Top Banana
Top Banana
I'm going with MDL here, I love "She" by Elvis Costello for Clark, (even if I prefer it sung by Charles Aznavour, the version which goes with the head-titles in "Notthing Hill", if I remerber corretly). I mean

she
who's eyes can be so private and so proud
no one's allowed to see them when they cry
she may be the love that can and hope to last
She may be the reason I survive
the why and where for I'm alive
It's perfect, isn't it?

Simona smile

#146017 01/06/05 10:57 AM
magical Offline OP
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
Hey FoLCs

1. I never said Clark would sing, (or Lois for that matter) so for those of you having problems with that aspect, I would not put too much thought into it! smile

2. You all have given me much to think about, with some great song suggestions. Don't stop, the more ideas i get, the better this will be smile

Clark: "Lois, you know, I really hope someday that you learn, that sometimes what it seems like people are doing isn't what they're really doing."
Lois: "What are you, a fortune cookie?"
#146018 01/06/05 10:58 AM
magical Offline OP
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
Hey FoLCs

1. For those of you having problems with the whole "Clark can't sing" aspect, I wouldn't worry too much about it! smile

2. You all have given me much to think about, with some great song suggestions. Don't stop, the more ideas i get, the better this will be smile

Clark: "Lois, you know, I really hope someday that you learn, that sometimes what it seems like people are doing isn't what they're really doing."
Lois: "What are you, a fortune cookie?"
#146019 01/06/05 12:01 PM
Merriwether
Merriwether
Oh, just thought of one. "I'm a Believer".. for either one. You just change "her" to "his" for Lois.. I did it all the time when listening to the Monkees.

"You need me. You wouldn't be much of a hero without a villain. And you do love being the hero, don't you. The cheering children, the swooning women, you love it so much, it's made you my most reliable accomplice." -- Lex Luthor to Superman, Question Authority, Justice League Unlimited
#146020 01/07/05 01:52 PM
C
Kerth
Kerth
C
Clark could sing this one to Lois 'True to your Heart' by 98 Degrees feat. Stevie Wonder

Edit: This one is perfect for Clark also Never Gonna Give You Up by Rick Astley (though I probably was all of 3 or 4 when the song was released) this song is a representation of both of them but especially the way Clark feels about Lois except maybe the part never telling a lie to hurt her.

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched they must be felt with the heart

Helen Keller
#146021 01/17/05 10:57 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hope it's not too late but I came across a few songs I thought I'd share. Except the one by L.Ritchie they all have those tremendous piano melodies.... titles, right:

Right Here Waiting by Richard Marx. You by Ten Sharp and Hello by Lionel Ritchie.

Carole smile1

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  bakasi, JadedEvie, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard