Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#145793 11/09/04 08:45 AM
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Hi wave

Ok, I had this question about the extent of confidence between Lex Luthor and Nigel St. John, in the original series.

I always had a feeling that Nigel knew Lex before his ascent from rags to riches. (REF: The Phoenix.."just like the old days")

And, Nigel being an ex-M16 could probably have kept tabs on Luthor, but do you think the series ever clarified, to what extent Luthor kept Nigel in his confidence. Did he tell him everything about his nefarious schemes or only as much as necessary. For example, can we imagine Luthor confiding Nigel on something that is disturbing him personally (though it's hard to see it with Lex's super-ego).

Also did something happen towards the end of season 1, coz suddenly the role of Luthor's 'right-hand man' was assigned to Mrs. Cox.

Any thoughts? huh

Thanks.

If she had to move heaven and Earth, perhaps come back to haunt Perry and explain the story after they'd killed her, she would do it.

Waking a Miracle by Aria
#145794 11/12/04 11:18 AM
C
Kerth
Kerth
C
I always thought that Mrs Cox was his secretary and Nigel was the right hand man hired because to handle Luthors dirty wor because it seems that whenever something happens and a scheme is foiled it is Nigel who is with Lex and not Mrs. Cox.

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched they must be felt with the heart

Helen Keller

Moderated by  bakasi, JadedEvie, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard