Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#145516 10/18/04 09:02 AM
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
I may be a long-time lurker, but I have been a FoLC since I first found FoLCdom back in late 1994. I just have to say that after 10 years, I still am in love with "Lois & Clark," and a big part of that is due to fanfic and all the amazing fanfic authors out there who have helped keep this series alive and strong for the past 11 years! thumbsup Words could never express how much I appreciate your talent and your dedication to keep the myth alive in our hearts! I never tire of reading every fanfic I can find, and I always look forward to more from my favorite authors and even new authors who maybe have yet to post their first story. wink My gratitude and utmost respect also goes out to all the talented FoLCs out there who share their stories through music videos and other types of media. It is always wonderful to see the moments we cherished so much while the show was on the air in new and fresh ways. So I just wanted to take this moment to say a HUGE THANK YOU to all of you, and I hope that with your help we will keep "Lois & Clark" alive for many, many, many more years to come!! notworthy

"A hero is an ordinary individual who finds the strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles." Chris Reeve

"Whatever comes our way, whatever battle we have raging inside us, we always have a choice. It's the choices that make us who we are, and we can always choose to do what's right." Peter Parker

DON'T DOUBT THE ROUTH
#145517 10/20/04 05:22 AM
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
SuperGem said it so well! I remember how delighted I was when I first stumbled across Zoom's boards and then the fanfic archive and these boards. I'd uncovered a treasure chest of stuff I'm still exploring. I, too, sincerely thank all the authors for all their hard work-- as well as their BR's, editors, and all of the dedicated people who run these boards . Just reading and FDK'ing take up a lot of my non-Real Life time, so I can barely imagine how much time and devotion it takes from Annette, Zoom, and all the moderators to keep the boards and archives (and often, also their own personal sites) up and running.

~Toc

TicAndToc :o)

------

"I have six locks on my door all in a row. When I go out, I lock every other one. I figure no matter how long somebody stands there picking the locks, they are always locking three."
-Elayne Boosler
#145518 10/20/04 06:25 AM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Speaking solely for myself... you're welcome, and thank *you* for being such a great audience smile Without such a strong, supportive community, I'd have stopped writing years ago. The time I put into the Kerths, similarly, is only worthwhile because so many of you seem to enjoy the result. I can't speak for anyone else, but it's my understanding that this is pretty much true of various admins, organizers and editors. We do stuff because we enjoy doing it, but one of the main reasons we enjoy doing it is the audience response.

So... thank you! thumbsup

PJ

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K

Moderated by  bakasi, JadedEvie, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard