Next Thread
Print Thread
R
Randi Offline OP
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
R
There was a fanfic a while back that was not completed and I sort of lost track of it.

Tanks's To Protect and Serve II brought it back to memory.

It was somewhat similar.

In the story I'm looking for, Superman looses his powers permanently after being exposed to he kryptonite enhanced by Lex.

Lex thinks Superman is dead but Clark goes to Bernie Klein for help. They sneak into Lex's place hoping to get information on the special kryptonite so Bernie can counteract it. Unfortunately, Clark is wearing the suit .... the always prepared Lex has cameras going in his lab and they catch Superman and Bernie sneaking in.

Superman and bernie find nothing but Lex now has proff his nemisis is alive and w/o powers and is now biding his time before finally finishing off the unsuspecting Clark/Superman.

Does it ring a bell with anyone?

Kerth
Kerth
Not sure, but it sound a lot like To Protect and Serve I...

Jose

"Practice up your shielding spells...and remember to duck if you see green light coming your way."

Harry Potter to Wizengamot in OotP trial

A Bad Week in the Wizengamot
Top Banana
Top Banana
Could this be What's Love Got To Do With It ? I know it's not finished so far and it does fit the description if I remember it right.

Saskia

I tawt I taw a puddy cat!
R
Randi Offline OP
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
R
Thanks. it is What's Love Got To Do With It. Anyone know whn the last chapter was published?

Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
You'll find the TOC (Table of Contents) here , Randi, with direct links to all current story parts posted.

If you need to find any other story TOC in the future, just use the search facility at the top of the forum and put the story title into the search box. Make sure you choose Fanfic TOC as the search forum. (Or Nfic TOC/Original Fiction TOC if you think the story might be in those folders instead. Note though that the Nfic TOC forum can only be accessed if you've been granted permission to use the nfic forums.) That should take you straight to the link.

LabRat [Linked Image]

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers

Moderated by  bakasi, JadedEvie, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard