Boards Chief Administrator
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
K
Sorry to do this here, but there seems to be a hotmail conspiracy afoot. razz

TEEEJ,

If you've send me back part 8, I didn't get it. frown And if you haven't...well...I'll just wait patiently. laugh

But don't blame me if the razz )

EDIT: Okay, I just realized...I shouldn't wake up early, check my email, stay out and busy all day, come home and check my email again...thought a whole day had passed. blush So...I'll post here again TEEEJ, if I *really* didn't get it yet. cat

Kerth nominations are opening on March 3!
🏆2024 Kerth Award Posts 🏆.

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, the show, life, and more!

You can also find me on Tumblr and AO3.

#144873 08/17/04 01:30 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I did receive a part 8 yesterday (I wasn't in work on Sunday) and I meant to over it last night. I can do more today and get it to you this afternoon. Did you get my email saying I got it? I'm starting to wonder about this hotmail thing too. It's freaking weird how some emails go through and some don't and not having email at home is a big inconvienant pain in the butt for sure.

TEEEEJ

#144874 08/17/04 06:55 AM
K
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
K
Yeah...got the email that said you got it...the one that also said you'd try to get it to me by today...not yesterday. blush Really gotta check those dates. laugh

Anyway, got your other 'got it' email.

Oh, and you're welcome for the cameo! wink goofy

Sara

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, the show, life, and more!

#144875 08/17/04 10:34 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sorry for any delay, I'm still on pt 9 (though I think you could pair it up with pt 8 and make 8 a little longer)

I'll have to get you 8 first thing in the morning if that is okay (please don't be too mad)

TEEEEEJ

#144876 08/17/04 10:50 AM
K
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
K
Oh TEEEJ, I'm mad . laugh Not really. I'm patient. Besides, I'm at a standstill. razz Part 9 is by now means complete so...I'll have to think about combining what I have.

Sara (who's wondering whether or not she should resist the temptation to skip a bit of time and write ahead...those parts are easier)

Moderated by  bakasi, JadedEvie, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard