Next Thread
Print Thread
M
metwin1 Offline OP
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
M
In the "FFQ: Lois's Career" thread, it seems to be establised that Lois was 26 when Clark joined the Daily Planet and she had been working for about 4-5 years. Do we know how old Clark was when he joined the planet?

In the alternate universe, alt-Lois never returned from the Congo. How old was she when she left for the Congo? How long had she disappeared before alt-Clark joined the Planet?

Thanks so much

twins
metwin1

Top Banana
Top Banana
In Never on Sunday we find out Clark was born in February, 1966, so he was 27 in the first season.

Lois, by the way, was born in 1967 and is a Libra, although date of birth is unknown.

Julie smile

Mulder: Imagine if you could come back and take out five people who had caused you to suffer. Who would they be?
Scully: I only get five?
Mulder: I remembered your birthday this year, didn't I, Scully?

(The X-Files)
M
metwin1 Offline OP
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
M
Thanks Julia! Now, if anybody can give some idea as to the time frame when Lois disappeared in Congo, I'd be very much obliged.

One more thing, was it ever established as to whether alt-Lois went to the Congo just before alt-Clark appeared at the planet (hence they just missed each other), or if she had disappeared for some time; say 1 year, before alt-Clark arrived?

twins
metwin1

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
From "Tempus, Anyone?":

JIMMY
White talks about you all the time,
Miss Lane. Said you disappeared in
the Congo.

LOIS
Congo. The... gun running story,
three years ago. Yes.
(to Wells)
I did. For a while. But --
TA was mid-season 3. So, the Congo story was probably just a few months before Clark arrived.

I don't think there's too much more information, though, so you have some flexibility if you want.

Paul

When in doubt, think about penguins. It probably won't help, but at least it'll be fun.

Moderated by  bakasi, JadedEvie, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard