Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#144677 07/25/04 04:01 AM
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
I remember reading this really great story by Pam Jernigan in the nFic and now it's not there anymore!!!!!! mad

Mind you, I did save it but there is no tool available to transfer info from one old, crusty computer to a new, high-speed one. From what I can remember of the story: Clark was a popular writer and Lois had to interview him for the paper. She didn't really want to but somehow she ended up liking him *a lot*. blush Well, let's just say they finally hit it off... Also, (but not really sure if this part belongs to the same story..)Martha was in some nursing home, really sick, and the nurses gave her medication that kept her sick...

Does any of this make sense to anyone? And, if so, is it possible to still get the story...or is it lost forever and will remain only a blur in my memory?

help Thanx,
Lola

"We're both barefoot, both flushed, and we both look guilty as hell. Clark has finger-combed his hair but I'm positive mine looks like I was just f… fished out of the river."

<3 this fic!
'The Next Step' By Sue S.

#144678 07/25/04 04:04 AM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Lola, that story wasn't by Pam; it was posted on Zoomway's message boards (not here) by Brenda. Brenda later turned out to have plagiarised a number of her 'stories' from published romance novels, sad and so all of her 'work' was taken down.

Sorry - you won't be able to read it again. frown

Wendy smile

Just a fly-by! *waves*
#144679 07/25/04 07:01 AM
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
Well that sucks...can't people come up with their own ideas these days? grumble

Thank you Wendy for answering my question..and by the way you're one of my favorite authors!!!

somewhat depressed...(but not for long)
Lola

"We're both barefoot, both flushed, and we both look guilty as hell. Clark has finger-combed his hair but I'm positive mine looks like I was just f… fished out of the river."

<3 this fic!
'The Next Step' By Sue S.

Moderated by  bakasi, JadedEvie, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard