Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: LolaDane Where is this story? - 07/25/04 08:01 AM
I remember reading this really great story by Pam Jernigan in the nFic and now it's not there anymore!!!!!! mad

Mind you, I did save it but there is no tool available to transfer info from one old, crusty computer to a new, high-speed one. From what I can remember of the story: Clark was a popular writer and Lois had to interview him for the paper. She didn't really want to but somehow she ended up liking him *a lot*. blush Well, let's just say they finally hit it off... Also, (but not really sure if this part belongs to the same story..)Martha was in some nursing home, really sick, and the nurses gave her medication that kept her sick...

Does any of this make sense to anyone? And, if so, is it possible to still get the story...or is it lost forever and will remain only a blur in my memory?

help Thanx,
Lola
Posted By: Wendymr Re: Where is this story? - 07/25/04 08:04 AM
Lola, that story wasn't by Pam; it was posted on Zoomway's message boards (not here) by Brenda. Brenda later turned out to have plagiarised a number of her 'stories' from published romance novels, sad and so all of her 'work' was taken down.

Sorry - you won't be able to read it again. frown

Wendy smile
Posted By: LolaDane Re: Where is this story? - 07/25/04 11:01 AM
Well that sucks...can't people come up with their own ideas these days? grumble

Thank you Wendy for answering my question..and by the way you're one of my favorite authors!!!

somewhat depressed...(but not for long)
Lola
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards