Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#144515 07/03/04 01:21 PM
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
Hi FoLCs,
I was wondering if anyone knows, can Superman heal wounds on another person? Using, say, heat vision? Or maybe cooling breath?
Was there ever an instance where he did?
I'm thinking of a victim with a flesh wound, if that helps...
Thanks!
--Wanda

"He's a man. I'm a woman. Do you want me to draw you a diagram?" -Lois Lane, I've Got a Crush on You.
#144516 07/03/04 02:21 PM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Wanda, yes, I think it's entirely plausible Clark could help in healing someone -- I believe he actually used his powers covertly to save Lex's life in Fly Hard, after Lex took a bullet (I could be mis-remembering, though). And it's been done in fanfic many times, in various ways.

smile

PJ

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K
#144517 07/03/04 03:05 PM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
I think he's used heat vision to...help seal cut wounds from bleeding too badly, but I don't know if that was in the show or in a fanfic...

JD...

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy
#144518 07/03/04 04:43 PM
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
He definitely used his heat vision to cauterize Lex's wound in "Fly Hard" - while using that gum/orange juice/tea bag combo thingy to explain away the healing.

I definitely remembering him cauterizing wounds in several fics too - and it's certainly plausible, we use heat in surgery to stop bleeding all the time.

Jill smile

Beaker: Special Talents: Scientific assistant, Victim
Last Book Read: "1001 Meeps to a Bigger Vocabulary"
Quote: "Meep! Meep! Meep!"
Never Leaves Home Without: Medical Coverage
#144519 07/11/04 04:34 PM
Features Writer
Features Writer
I´ve just watched this episode again and our friend here is totally right. Clark did heal Lex with all the orange, tea bag,chewing gum thing.But it was a cover. He just sent some little heat rays and healed the wound. But don´t ask him if he would do it twice. wink

"Work while you have the light. You are responsible for the talent that has been entrusted to you."

Moderated by  bakasi, JadedEvie, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard