Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#144083 05/13/04 03:48 PM
Frank Offline OP
Blogger
OP Offline
Blogger
A while back there was a fic on the boards where Clark was using the name Charlie King as an Author of books about to love a woman are something like thank Lois was sent to interview him and they fell for each other Clarks mom was in the hospitol in a coma being cept there by a sick in the docter who had a thing for Clark does anybody know the title are where it can be found.

#144084 05/13/04 04:59 PM
Y
Top Banana
Top Banana
Y
That sounds like one of SQD's stories. Possibly 'Star Player, Star Reporter'. If it is, here is the link. http://www.lcfanfic.com/stories/2001/starplyr.txt

Hope this helps!
Laura smile

Laura "The Yellow Dart" U. (Alicia U. on the archive)

"A hero is an ordinary individual who finds the strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles." -- Christopher Reeve
#144085 05/13/04 05:28 PM
Frank Offline OP
Blogger
OP Offline
Blogger
That's the one thank you very much.

#144086 05/13/04 06:11 PM
Frank Offline OP
Blogger
OP Offline
Blogger
After I read some of it it's clode but in the one I'm looking for Clark is't a football player he's just a famous author using his writing to help pay for his mothers doctor bills then the mad female doctor sent Lois up so Clark will turn agaisnt her she even tries to kill Lois by injecting with some drug at the end but Clark comes in time save her and Lois proves the the doctor was keeping his mother in the coma all along that's the one I can't find.

#144087 05/14/04 04:18 AM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hey, Frank -- I think I recognize the story, but it's not available anymore. Turns out it was plagiarized from a romance novel, just with the names changed. Once we found that out, all stories by that "author" were taken down.

Presumably, the original novel is still out there somewhere <g> but I don't remember what it was called, so good luck finding it...

PJ

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K

Moderated by  bakasi, JadedEvie, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard