Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: Frank Fanfic Help - 05/13/04 07:48 PM
A while back there was a fic on the boards where Clark was using the name Charlie King as an Author of books about to love a woman are something like thank Lois was sent to interview him and they fell for each other Clarks mom was in the hospitol in a coma being cept there by a sick in the docter who had a thing for Clark does anybody know the title are where it can be found.
Posted By: YellowDartVader Re: Fanfic Help - 05/13/04 08:59 PM
That sounds like one of SQD's stories. Possibly 'Star Player, Star Reporter'. If it is, here is the link. http://www.lcfanfic.com/stories/2001/starplyr.txt

Hope this helps!
Laura smile
Posted By: Frank Re: Fanfic Help - 05/13/04 09:28 PM
That's the one thank you very much.
Posted By: Frank Re: Fanfic Help - 05/13/04 10:11 PM
After I read some of it it's clode but in the one I'm looking for Clark is't a football player he's just a famous author using his writing to help pay for his mothers doctor bills then the mad female doctor sent Lois up so Clark will turn agaisnt her she even tries to kill Lois by injecting with some drug at the end but Clark comes in time save her and Lois proves the the doctor was keeping his mother in the coma all along that's the one I can't find.
Posted By: ChiefPam Re: Fanfic Help - 05/14/04 08:18 AM
Hey, Frank -- I think I recognize the story, but it's not available anymore. Turns out it was plagiarized from a romance novel, just with the names changed. Once we found that out, all stories by that "author" were taken down.

Presumably, the original novel is still out there somewhere <g> but I don't remember what it was called, so good luck finding it...

PJ
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards