Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Blogger
OP Offline
Blogger
I'm reading Wendy's story called "Countious Choice." She mentioned that severl people have written stories after "Witness" Please post the story.

Thanks,
Anita Jetter

Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Anita, if you go to the Archive and type 'Witness' into the Google search engine at the bottom of the screen, it will bring up a lot of the fanfic based around this episode for you.

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers
Blogger
OP Offline
Blogger
Thanks Labrat. I received an applay also from Wendy.

Thanks you guys are the best.:0)

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
You're very welcome, Anita. Happy reading. smile

I'm going to move this into the Fanfic Related folder, where some more authors might see it and post pointers to the stories they've written.

A lot of members who frequent the FR folder don't read OT, so they may not have seen your request.

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Just clarifying: what I actually said in the author's note to A Conscious Choice was that a couple of other people had written stories with a similar premise, and I mentioned in particular Zoomway's If You Can\'t Beat \'Em . (Incidentally, Kari Urberg wrote a lovely sequel to that one, called 'Join 'Em' - well worth a look).

Witness is one of my favourite mid-S1 eps too, for the idea of Clark, rather than Superman, as Lois's protector. The kitchen-floor scene is just perfect. twins A Conscious Choice, however, has really no connection with Witness other than it seemed a convenient point within S1 to pick in terms of situating Lois and Clark's relationship. I'm sure there are many other stories which do relate more closely to that ep - so I'd be interested in any recommendations too. smile

Wendy smile

Just a fly-by! *waves*

Moderated by  bakasi, JadedEvie, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard