Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
kb Offline OP
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
I was just wondering about the lost chapters of the butterfly legacy.

I have been checking the boards for these chapters regularly now, I can’t wait to read it. smile1 hyper

Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
kb, as far as I'm aware all parts of The Butterfly Legacy are contained in the TOC The story was completed recently by Lynn.

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers
kb Offline OP
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
I have read all the parts of the story that has been posted. It was a great story smile .
But there was something said about some missing chapters
As I neared the end of posting this, some questions and expectations from the wonderful feedback I’ve received tumbled about in my head so much so that I feel the need to write two scenes that seem to be missing. I’m currently in process of writing “The Butterfly Legacy – The Lost Chapters” which is just a short, two-chapter side story. One chapter deals with Clark telling Lois about Gillian and her reaction, since this is something that many people seemed to expect to see yet were denied because I saw this as strictly Clark’s story. I hope that in these two chapters, I’ll tie up any loose endings that might be left after the ending and epilogue. I don’t have a time frame for this but hope to have it done sooner rather than later.

Top Banana
Top Banana
Hey kb -

Sorry. My bad. You are looking for chapters that are still in progress. I finished posting The Butterfly Legacy and jumped immediately into the two lost chapters, then got a bit sidetracked by some things.

I do plan to finish them, however. I promise <g>. Just not sure when. Now that I know that someone is actually looking for them, maybe I can convince my muse to come out from underneath the bed where she crawled about a month or so back and finish up what she started.

Lynn

You know that boy'd walk on water for you? Or he'd drown tryin'. -Perry White to Lois in Just Say Noah
Top Banana
Top Banana
Oh hey Lynn, if you needed encouragement why didn't you say so? wink

Nagging is our specialty and I can think of oh..maybe one or two people laugh that would be happy to 'encourage' you to find that muse!!

Come out, come out whereEVER you are!
~Liz

Lois: Can I go?
Clark: No.
Lois: Oh come on, Clark, why do we go through this? We both know I’m going to go.
Clark: Then why do you ask?
Lois: I’m trying to be nice.
Top Banana
Top Banana
Yes waiting waiting waiting for the lost (really lost!) chapters!!!!

BRING 'EM ON!

Chris

"Together we are stronger than each of us is apart"
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Lynn,

I have been "patiently" waiting for you to continue on with your lost chapters...... it never struck on me that you wouldn't think that there were people (fans even <g>) out here who where excited to read them!!! smile1 )

"Well, let's see, so far I've been given a glimpse of ritual crop worship, treated as your girlfriend, and I insulted your parents. No, I couldn't have planned this. Mmm, mmm." -- Lois to Clark, 'Green, Green Glow of Home'
Blogger
Blogger
Goodness! eek If I had realized you were waiting for people to say they wanted those chapters, I would have said something weeks ago!! laugh I've been checking the boards regularly for them, too - so, get that muse in gear!!! smile1
Terry (back to lurking)

Moderated by  bakasi, JadedEvie, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard