Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
I have a quote from a fic stuck in my head, but I can't remember which fic! And Google didn't help me any.

Lois and Clark are alone together. Clark is apparently feeling amorous, and he tells Lois about this 'scientific law' which states that "When two celestial/heavenly bodies are attracted by an irresistable force, clothing just gets in the way."

I *know* it's not Nfic, since I can't read that stuff yet.

Lil' help? help

~•~
Top Banana
Top Banana
Burnout, by LabRat. It's Eghart's (spelling??) fourth law: "When two heavenly bodies collide, clothing just gets in the way." Clark uses it as a way out when Lois demands to know how he removed a certain garment from her without disentangling their bodies. Steamy and sensual scene, and yes, I still know Burnout by heart, I know. goofy

Kaethel smile (heading back to work :p )

- I'm your partner. I'm your friend.
- Is that what we are?
- Oh, you know what? I don't know what we are. We kiss and then we never talk about it. We nearly die frozen in each other's arms, but we never talk about it, so no, I got no clue what we are.

~ Rick Castle and Kate Beckett ~ Knockout ~
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
ROTFL! I was sitting there thinking, "That sounds familiar..." but having no clue what the answer was. Thanks, Kae. goofy

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Thanks, Kaethel! smile1
Now I just have one more memory-jogger problem (I'm posting it here because it seems a waste to start a new thread when this one's so short):

While cruising for fic on the archives, I always kept passing a particular story. According to the description, Lois and Clark are already married with children when Zara and Ching show up for the New Krypton thingy.

Whenever I saw this fic, I always thought "Hey, that sounds interesting! Someday I'll read it."

Well, it is now officialy Someday and I can't find it!!!

I've tried Google, I've tried bloodhounds, but I just can't figure out which fic it was! Can anybody help me? help

~•~
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Try Forever & All Eternity, by Laura Davies... that might be the one you're thinking of. She's done a whole series out of them, in fact smile

PJ

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Thankyou smile

~•~

Moderated by  bakasi, JadedEvie, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard