Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
BevBB Offline OP
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
Help. I can see the scene with the babies flying around as clear as day in my head but can't remember which episode it was at all. My brain keeps telling me that the most logical one for it to be in was FAMILY HOUR, but that doesn't seem right either.

So, what episode was that really in?

BevBB :-)
"B. B. Medos"
Features Writer
Features Writer
Aha, a question that I can answer on a quick fly-by...

The baby dream was in Faster than a Speeding Vixen, after L&C had neglected to use protection that one time and they started talking about whether it would even be possible to have children together.

Kathy

"Our thoughts form the universe. They always matter." - Babylon 5
Y
Top Banana
Top Banana
Y
It was in one of the Lex Files trillogy. I think it was in Faster Than a Speeding Vixen.

- Laura

Laura "The Yellow Dart" U. (Alicia U. on the archive)

"A hero is an ordinary individual who finds the strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles." -- Christopher Reeve
BevBB Offline OP
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
Oh, thanks so much. That's exactly what I needed and I'm so glad it was earlier than FAMILY HOUR. That wouldn't fit at all. laugh

BevBB :-)
"B. B. Medos"
Top Banana
Top Banana
While we are onto this scene, since I don't have this episode on tape, I had a query....

How many babies were present in that scene and what were their names?(I know Lois called them Lucy, Perry and even Jimmy??)

Just for knowledge sake... wave

If she had to move heaven and Earth, perhaps come back to haunt Perry and explain the story after they'd killed her, she would do it.

Waking a Miracle by Aria
J
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
J
I think it was ten babies. It might have been more, the scene was all confusing. wave

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
I think that last one was "Lana" -- I remember thinking that they must have been desperate for names, 'cause how tacky is it to name your child after your ex-girlfriend?? :p

PJ

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K
J
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
J
Oh yeah, that makes sense. Thanks. I wasn't so sure about Lennert, anyway... smile

how tacky is it to name your child after your ex-girlfriend??
rotflol

Merriwether
Merriwether
how tacky is it to name your child after your ex-girlfriend??
LOL! I was just out with a friend last night, and one of the topics of conversation was how our kids came to be named what they were. And we each had stories of names that one spouse really liked but the other spouse had vetoed because they had an ex-boyfriend/girlfriend by that name. <g>

But Pam is right -- the last name was Lana, and when it aired, it had us all thinking that Lois's subconscious must have been pretty desperate for a tenth name. goofy

Kathy

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Little Lois
Little Clark
Little Johnathan
Little Martha
Little Sam
Little Ellen
Little Perry
Little Jimmy
Little Lucy
Little Lana

Top that off with simultaneous interviews with the queen of England and the Pope. laugh

That is one of my favorite scenes...right up there with I Love Lois! smile

"Lo-is, you have some e'splaining to do!"

~•~

Moderated by  bakasi, JadedEvie, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard