Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: BevBB Lois' "super babies" vision? - 03/25/04 08:27 AM
Help. I can see the scene with the babies flying around as clear as day in my head but can't remember which episode it was at all. My brain keeps telling me that the most logical one for it to be in was FAMILY HOUR, but that doesn't seem right either.

So, what episode was that really in?
Posted By: KathyM Re: Lois' "super babies" vision? - 03/25/04 08:33 AM
Aha, a question that I can answer on a quick fly-by...

The baby dream was in Faster than a Speeding Vixen, after L&C had neglected to use protection that one time and they started talking about whether it would even be possible to have children together.

Kathy
Posted By: YellowDartVader Re: Lois' "super babies" vision? - 03/25/04 08:36 AM
It was in one of the Lex Files trillogy. I think it was in Faster Than a Speeding Vixen.

- Laura
Posted By: BevBB Re: Lois' "super babies" vision? - 03/25/04 08:44 AM
Oh, thanks so much. That's exactly what I needed and I'm so glad it was earlier than FAMILY HOUR. That wouldn't fit at all. laugh
Posted By: Ank. K. S. Re: Lois' "super babies" vision? - 03/25/04 08:57 AM
While we are onto this scene, since I don't have this episode on tape, I had a query....

How many babies were present in that scene and what were their names?(I know Lois called them Lucy, Perry and even Jimmy??)

Just for knowledge sake... wave
Posted By: Julia Re: Lois' "super babies" vision? - 03/25/04 09:12 AM
I think it was ten babies. It might have been more, the scene was all confusing. wave
Posted By: ChiefPam Re: Lois' "super babies" vision? - 03/25/04 09:18 AM
I think that last one was "Lana" -- I remember thinking that they must have been desperate for names, 'cause how tacky is it to name your child after your ex-girlfriend?? :p

PJ
Posted By: Julia Re: Lois' "super babies" vision? - 03/25/04 09:30 AM
Oh yeah, that makes sense. Thanks. I wasn't so sure about Lennert, anyway... smile

how tacky is it to name your child after your ex-girlfriend??
rotflol
Posted By: KathyB Re: Lois' "super babies" vision? - 03/25/04 11:10 AM
how tacky is it to name your child after your ex-girlfriend??
LOL! I was just out with a friend last night, and one of the topics of conversation was how our kids came to be named what they were. And we each had stories of names that one spouse really liked but the other spouse had vetoed because they had an ex-boyfriend/girlfriend by that name. <g>

But Pam is right -- the last name was Lana, and when it aired, it had us all thinking that Lois's subconscious must have been pretty desperate for a tenth name. goofy

Kathy
Posted By: Queen of the Capes Re: Lois' "super babies" vision? - 03/25/04 10:24 PM
Little Lois
Little Clark
Little Johnathan
Little Martha
Little Sam
Little Ellen
Little Perry
Little Jimmy
Little Lucy
Little Lana

Top that off with simultaneous interviews with the queen of England and the Pope. laugh

That is one of my favorite scenes...right up there with I Love Lois! smile

"Lo-is, you have some e'splaining to do!"
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards