Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#143715 03/21/04 07:16 AM
Pelican Offline OP
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
Okay, yet again, FoLCs, I'm asking for your help. While I'm waiting for a certain file to be converted, I thought I'd pop in some questions as I make notes on what to do with other ones. I'll be working furiosly with even more trailers for another week, until Easter holiday, and then I'll sleep for the *entire week*, I'm sure of it.

I'll probably go with even more questions later on, but this is what I can think of for now.

1) Long-haired Lois telling Perry (or even Jimmy), "I can pull this off!", "I can nail them!", "There's a story here, I know it!", "This is going to be a great story!", "Like h*ll I'll be missing out on this!" or anything similar.. see my point? smile

2) Think of as many as you can where Perry and Clark are looking quite sad, and Perry says something like, "I'm sorry, but she's gone, son.", "She's not here anymore", "There's no hope left" - anything that implies that whatever has happened, all hope is gone, that nothing can be done. I know this one is tough, but.. well, just try smile

Again, thanks in advance.

Pelican smile

Such a little thing really, a kiss...most people don't give it a moment's consideration. They kiss on meeting, they kiss on parting, that simple touching of flesh is taken entirely for granted as a basic human right.

Susan Kay
Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
The most obvious scene that I can think of in response to Q2 is after Lois has just been found guilty of killing Sykes in “The People v’s Lois Lane”, Clark is in the Planet near the elevators at the beginning of “Dead Lois Walking”, sitting at a desk with his head in his hands and Perry goes over to him to apologise for the “evidence” that he supposedly gave. They both look devastated in this scene and its heartbreaking to watch.

Hope this helps…

Sarah-Jayne smile

"A hero is an ordinary individual who finds the strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles."
Christopher Reeve - Still Me
Top Banana
Top Banana
Perry comforting Clark

PILOT
Does not involve Lois, but the emotion is the same when Perry rejects Clark at his interview.

HOUSE OF LUTHOR
Not entirely sure, but, when Perry visits Clark at his apartment, taking a leave from his forced retirement, he says something like "she's gone" (??)

TARGET JIMMY OLSEN!
Again dubious, but when Perry confronts Clark in his office regarding Lois and Scardino, perhaps he says something along the same lines (??)

DON'T TUG ON SUPERMAN'S CAPE
-In one of Clark's dreams, the future one where he is at a trial presided over by Perry and Jimmy, something similar is mentioned...
-When the tape of Lois' 'ashes' arrives, Perry says something similar to Superman

OEDIPUS WRECKS
Perry confronting Clark in his office regarding research on Deter (??)

DEAD LOIS WALKING
Already mentioned

STOP THE PRESSES
After the decision is made, Perry and Clark have a chat by the cooler. Clark looks somewhat deflated and Perry is comforting him

VOICE FROM THE PAST
Perhaps when Perry and Jimmy inform Clark that Lois has left the Planet and gone with Lex Luthor Jr., some similar dialogue is enacted (??)

If she had to move heaven and Earth, perhaps come back to haunt Perry and explain the story after they'd killed her, she would do it.

Waking a Miracle by Aria
Top Banana
Top Banana
Workaholic Lois
Note some scenes may be insignificant, but I thought they may prove helpful

PILOT
-"Chief there's a story here"; Lois selling her opinion on Platt's theories:
--at Clark's interview
--in the newsroom when the shuttle blast and Latterman death news flash appears.
-Perhaps, Lois says somethig to Jimmy when they break into the EPRAD space center to investigate.

STRANGE VISITOR
Something similar is said when Perry says he can't let her write the UFO story towards the end(??)

NEVERENDING BATTLE
Will Lois' "Superman's my story" at the staff meeting fulfill your requirements(??)

I'VE GOT A CRUSH ON YOU
Lois in convincing Perry and Clark about her undercover job among the Metro gang

GREEN, GREEN GLOW OF HOME
Although there's a screen split, the Lois-Perry-Clark telecon.

MAN OF STEEL BARS
Not entirely sure, when Lois trying to convince Perry that Superman cannot be responsible

ALL SHOOK UP
Emotion's not fired up but depressing, when Lois says she will work at the Planet even if it's the last story she ever works on.

WITNESS
Maybe you can use some dialogue from the interaction involving, Perry, Lois, Clark and Jimmy, on what to print on the murder story.

IDES OF METROPOLIS
Perhaps there's a scene when Lois asserts that Eugene is innocent(??)

THE FOUNDLING
If I remember right, Lois is fired up on the idea of turning Clark's burglary into a story.

FLY HARD
Lois is telling Clark though, that she can use her experience of being a hostage in a story

BARBARIANS AT THE PLANET
(There have been so many interesting fanfic rewrites on this; I am confused) But I think when Perry announces the dire situation at the Planet, Lois tells Jimmy and Clark that they should investigate at what's causing this.

CHI OF STEEL
Maybe when Perry informs Lois that he and Clark will check out the exclusive club, Lois reacts (??)

LUCKY LEON
Lois excited at her lead on Lucky Leon and talking to Jimmy while Clark's out with Mayson

INDIVIDUAL RESPONSIBILITY
-Lois telling Perry she is positive Bill Church Jr. is behind Intergang.
-When Perry calls her from his kidnapped dwellings, she says "I knew it!"

ORDINARY PEOPLE
Lois telling Perry, "Can I go back to work?" or excited on hearing there's another "headless corpse"

If she had to move heaven and Earth, perhaps come back to haunt Perry and explain the story after they'd killed her, she would do it.

Waking a Miracle by Aria
Pelican Offline OP
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
ooh, had nearly forgotten about that one, Sarah-Jayne. Thank you!

And AnKS: swear to god, promise you'll never leave this fandom!! laugh smile1

Such a little thing really, a kiss...most people don't give it a moment's consideration. They kiss on meeting, they kiss on parting, that simple touching of flesh is taken entirely for granted as a basic human right.

Susan Kay
Top Banana
Top Banana
smile wink

Waking a Miracle by Aria

Moderated by  bakasi, JadedEvie, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard