Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#143710 03/21/04 03:49 AM
BevBB Offline OP
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
Just a couple of Intergang questions that are bugging me either due to faulty memory or because I'm trying to remember something that didn't happen.

Actually, what I really want to know is whether L&C ever truly "defeated" Intergang. I know Mindy Church was the last head of the organization, I think, but I can't remember her actually being arrested. Even if she was, I suppose that one's like a hydra and could grow a new head but I still need to remember what the final status of that organization was on the series.

So, to put this in a single question form, what was the last Intergang related episode?

BevBB :-)
"B. B. Medos"
#143711 03/21/04 07:35 AM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
I think the last one was "Home is where the hurt is" (3rd season Christmas ep) -- and you're right, Mindy got away with that one. She pinned everything on Joey the Handyman. I don't think we heard of Intergang after that, and I know there weren't any more Mindy eps. To the great disappointment of my husband wink

PJ

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K
#143712 03/21/04 10:08 AM
C
Kerth
Kerth
C
Yea I can see how a big breasted bimbo attracts men (sorry if this sounds insulting). But Pam's right the last of the 'Intergang' related eps was Home is Where the Hurt Is.

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched they must be felt with the heart

Helen Keller
#143713 03/22/04 02:10 AM
BevBB Offline OP
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
Thanks for the confirmations. I was pretty sure that episode was the last mention of Intergang but the old memory kept insisting there might be another. OTOH, considering that they could've just kept changing leaders for that one, it's interesting that the writers simply let it slide into oblivion in those last two seasons.

Okay, well, maybe not but still. You'd think it might've been useful occasionally even as just a reference point in some of their investigations.

BevBB :-)
"B. B. Medos"
#143714 03/22/04 05:04 AM
G
Columnist
Columnist
G
Too bad that the writers didn't use Mindy more. Like Lex, in some ways, she played the innocent. Lex the philanthropist; Mindy the bimbo. She could have gotten away with murder because of her dumb act.

gerry

Moderated by  bakasi, JadedEvie, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard