Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Sheila Offline OP
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Okay...Missy got me hooked on that story and then yanked it away. I am dying for more of WLGtDWI. My favorite stories are all centered around BatP/HoL. I can never got tired of those! Please, Missy. More...I will send the US Marines in after you if I have to. wildguy wildguy wildguy wildguy

I'm a firm believer in the fact that God doesn't put any more on us than we can bear. He does however make us come to Jesus every so often.
RL Offline
Top Banana
Top Banana
Since Missy hasn't been around very much, I'll try to answer for her and beg her forgiveness if I get it wrong.

There are a couple of reasons why she's had difficulty writing. First, she's had a major case of writer's block and hasn't been able to summon up the muse to continue. If anyone has a muse to spare, she'll gladly take her off your hands.

Secondly, I think she's in the middle of moving to another state, so that's been eating up any remaining free time.

She does intend to finish the story. It just may take a while.

(from one of her beta readers who's itching to read more of this fic himself, especially with that cliffhanger!)

-- Roger

"The Constitution only gives people the right to pursue happiness. You have to catch it yourself." -- Benjamin Franklin
Merriwether
Merriwether
*blink* MOVING?!

Wow, I really have to start hanging around in IRC more often!

Do you know the most surprising thing about divorce? It doesn't actually kill you, like a bullet to the heart or a head-on car wreck. It should. When someone you've promised to cherish till death do you part says, "I never loved you," it should kill you instantly.

- Under the Tuscan Sun
R
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
R
Its a great story and all good things are worth waiting for.

Does make it hard that we have all this cliffhnger - Lex knowing Supes is still alive and actually monitoring him, his threat to stuff Superman and put him on display in hi office.

And poor Lois and Clark. Seemingly unaware that Lex has the upper hand and this in a world where Clark no longer is super.

The possible endings (bad and good) boggle the mind.

Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Yes, good luck with that move, Missy, and come back soon. We miss you in #loisclark too!

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers

Moderated by  bakasi, JadedEvie, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard