Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#14351 08/04/04 12:37 PM
Laurach Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Wow nice Yvonne. It seems that they are finally getting somewhere. I am glad Lois doesn't feel too threatened by the other Lois. And that kiss was very sweet and unexpected! Laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
#14352 08/04/04 02:25 PM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part. drool

And talking of not going to for the jugular...“You know, I don’t understand why you haven’t gone after these people with the red kryptonite. Why not chase them instead of letting them chase you?”

He shrugged. “I didn’t think there was much of a trail to follow, I guess.”

“There’s always a trail,” she admonished. “You just haven’t looked hard enough.”

“Maybe,” he said, playing idly with a snagged thread in the coverlet.

He was understandably listless, but the more she thought about it, the more she could see that this was an investigation worth pursuing. “I think,” she announced, “that you and I should do this. I could use the practice and you need to get these people off your back.”

He looked up. “You’d work with me?”
Love the idea. thumbsup

confused Do we have to tell George and Francine?

“Um...don’t I get a goodnight kiss?” she asked shyly.

He raised his eyebrows in surprise, but then smiled. “Sure.” He came back to the bed and leant down, clearly intending to drop a chaste kiss on her forehead.

In a sudden surge of boldness, she tipped her face up to him, offering her lips to his.
Yes!! hyper

More ASAP, please.

MAF hyper

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
#14353 08/04/04 02:59 PM
A
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
A
Lovely part smile If I tried to quote what parts made me smile at this point though I'd probably quote the whole darned thing so let me just point out:

“Are you going to stay here at the clinic tonight?” she asked. “What’s left of it, anyway.”
Maybe I'm tired but I read this as "what's left of the clinic" not "what's left of the night." At first I was trying to figure out when the place got blown up :p

Oh yeah and GO LOIS for wanting to get in on some reporting action again smile It's nice to see her recovering so well.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
The courage to change the things I can,
And the wisdom to know the difference.
#14354 08/04/04 04:23 PM
N
Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
N
The one good thing about reading part 14 a day late was not having to wait the extra day to read part 15!

This is progressing very, very well. I love the balance between your A-plot and your B-plot. Also, there's just the right amount of angst. I am looking forward to part 16! smile

#14355 08/05/04 01:56 AM
A
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
A
Nice part, Yvonne!! thumbsup thumbsup

Lois knows, at last!! And this kiss... wonderful!! clap clap

See ya soon,
AnnaBtG. smile

What we've got here is failure to communicate...
#14356 08/05/04 02:29 AM
Top Banana
Top Banana
We'are beginning to see glimpses of the old Lois, and a little boldness in her wanting Clark's kiss; but I feel this is not going to be a smooth road from this point ahead: it was a very emotional day (and night), circumstances were so particular and special, with Clark so in need of help, that Lois was able to cope with everything Clark told her, probably because she was overwhelmed by her feelings and her wish to help him. I think in daylight she'll be assailed with doubts: she'll have to cope with Clark' declared love, her own feeling for him, his difficulties with red K, her supposed fault in this mess and, above all, another version of herself who was so important in Clark's life that he completely changed his life. I think it'll be enough if she has no nightmares this night!
As usually, wonderful part, Yvonne! clap clap clap

Simona smile

#14357 08/05/04 12:21 PM
J
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
J
YAY, smoochies thumbsup .

~Julia

#14358 08/06/04 11:02 PM
Top Banana
Top Banana
Aww, they kissed!!! goofy

More, please?

Julie smile

Mulder: Imagine if you could come back and take out five people who had caused you to suffer. Who would they be?
Scully: I only get five?
Mulder: I remembered your birthday this year, didn't I, Scully?

(The X-Files)

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard