Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Hi, I have read every Alt-Clark searching for "his" Lois story (I think) and I am looking for a fresh approach. I've seen semi-evil Alt-Clarks, addicted (great story!)Alt-Clarks....and many versions of Alt-Lois...she's been a bitch on wheels, she's been immediately smitten with Alt-Clark, she's been frail and sick from abuse...

Are this any novel approaches left? Brainstorming ideas would be appreciated. Thanks Chris

Chris

"Together we are stronger than each of us is apart"
Top Banana
Top Banana
What about a completely alternate place where Lois is the one looking for Clark, who's disappeared in the congo? Maybe she's the superpowered one in that universe.

Julie

Mulder: Imagine if you could come back and take out five people who had caused you to suffer. Who would they be?
Scully: I only get five?
Mulder: I remembered your birthday this year, didn't I, Scully?

(The X-Files)
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
I LOVE COMING UP WITH IDEAS!!! smile1
(sorry for the caps)

1. Lois is being worshipped as a goddess by an African tribe

2. Lois is also Kryptonian

3. Lois is already married

4. Lois tripped and fell into another dimension

5. Clark goes Schizzo and hallucinates that Lois is really there.

6. Lois goes Schizzo and hallucinates about Superman, then Clark shows up and...

7. One of them has amnesia

8. Lois has a split personality, which is why nobody can find her (she's under her "other" name)

9. ZOMBIES!!!!

10. Clark finds out that "Lois Lane" was actually just a code name for a wierd government project

11. Lois is a spy!

12. Lois has somehow ended up in the stone age

13. How about something involving Stone Henge?

14. Or the Bermuda Triangle?

~•~
Top Banana
Top Banana
Gosh, Mary, you are good at coming up ideas.

I was particularly impressed with the schizzo ideas... LOL.

Julie

Mulder: Imagine if you could come back and take out five people who had caused you to suffer. Who would they be?
Scully: I only get five?
Mulder: I remembered your birthday this year, didn't I, Scully?

(The X-Files)
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Clark is genetically inclined to be a leader, to be in charge, yeah he was raised by two very peace loving and gentle people, but he's got it in him to take the helm and that personality would so rub Lois the wrong way. I got him in a corporate environment buying Lex Corp out like crazy and Lois trying to figure out how he's doing so well without being crooked, but I don't have the talent to back this scenario up. Take that to your ALT universe.

A
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
A
My God, Mary, how do you do that? jawdrop

As for ideas... hmm... can't come up with something good right now. Sorry!

See ya,
AnnaBtG.

What we've got here is failure to communicate...
Top Banana
Top Banana
Ok, call me outrageous, but...

It occurred to me, in "That Old Gang of Mine", Dr. Hamilton must have first practiced his resurrection technique on some specimen before moving on to eliminating the evil character traits of gangsters.
So, let's assume Alt-Lois was actually murdered.

So, what if, in Alt-Universe, Dr. Hamilton dug an unmarked grave in Metropolis and brought Alt-Lois to life?

Now there are many possibilies: Alt-Lois facing facts, how much has changed, Alt-Clark oscillating between being thankful for Alt-Lois' miraculous comeback and fuming at Hamilton for such an unethical experiment...

evil huh

If she had to move heaven and Earth, perhaps come back to haunt Perry and explain the story after they'd killed her, she would do it.

Waking a Miracle by Aria
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Anna B. the Greek:
<strong> My God, Mary, how do you do that? huh smile

~•~
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Thanks Everyone, keep the ideas coming.What a creative brunch!

Chris

"Together we are stronger than each of us is apart"
E
Columnist
Columnist
E
Lois is also Kryptonian
I have seen this done in a Smallville story, except it was Lana, not Lois.

10. Clark finds out that "Lois Lane" was actually just a code name for a wierd government project

11. Lois is a spy!
You know, these two could easily be combined. Actually, most of them could be combined in a sillyfic.

I believe there's a hero in all of us that keeps us honest, gives us strength, makes us noble, and finally allows us to die with pride, even though sometimes we have to be steady and give up the thing we want the most. Even our dreams. -- Aunt May, Spider-Man 2

Moderated by  bakasi, JadedEvie, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard