Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#143339 02/21/04 04:05 PM
Pulitzer
OP Online Content
Pulitzer
Julie---
I've waited a long time, but I never heard from you. Did you get my email?

I'm not trying to rush you, I'll understand if you've just been too busy to reply, but I'm worried that something technical might have happened to prevent you from getting my email or vice versa.

I believe the last version I sent you was 2.1. If you got it, then just let me know and I can rest easy. If you didn't get it, then let me know so I can re-send it. If you quit, I need to know that, too!

There's no rush and no pressure; I can wait all year for your next email if I have to. I just want to make sure nothing computery happened.

~•~
Top Banana
Top Banana
I'm so sorry I'm making you wait! I feel really horrible about it. First I was really really busy with school, and then they froze my account temporarily. huh I didn't know they did that. It defrosted, though, and I'll send it back to you either today or tomorrow.

Julie

Mulder: Imagine if you could come back and take out five people who had caused you to suffer. Who would they be?
Scully: I only get five?
Mulder: I remembered your birthday this year, didn't I, Scully?

(The X-Files)
Pulitzer
OP Online Content
Pulitzer
Julie! Yay, I'm so happy to hear from you! smile1

Originally posted by Julie Stars:
and then they froze my account temporarily. huh I didn't know they did that. It defrosted, though, and I'll send it back to you either today or tomorrow.
Aha! It *was* something technical! I'm glad it's fixed, and like I said, there's no rush & no pressure. I just wanted to make sure everything was okay. Waiting is okay as long as I know why. (I'm a "why" kind of person. I guess it's a phase I never outgrew.) smile

~•~
Top Banana
Top Banana
Heh, I always like to know the reasons for everything - especially things like that. So I don't blame you for asking. I have version 2.1, so everything is okay. Until the decide to freeze it again (I still don't know why they did that!).

Julie

Mulder: Imagine if you could come back and take out five people who had caused you to suffer. Who would they be?
Scully: I only get five?
Mulder: I remembered your birthday this year, didn't I, Scully?

(The X-Files)
Merriwether
Merriwether
Hijacking your thread for a moment to mention that I've been trying to reach *you*, Mary, with no luck. I'm not sure if you got my email or not (and if you replied, I didn't get it), so could you email me at the address given above? Just click on the little mail envelope and you'll see my address.

Thanks. smile

Kathy

Moderated by  bakasi, JadedEvie, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard