Hi everyone!

Yes, as you can see from the subject line, it's that time of year again when you, as readers, get to decide which stories from 2003 were your very favorites, and include them in your list of nominations for the 2004 Lois & Clark Fanfic Kerth Awards. whinging Of course, you don't have to use all eight. If you only have a story or two, that's just fine. We're just limiting the number of stories everyone can nominate this year to eight categories. So, get out LabRat's infamous stick pin to help make your decisions. <g>

Also, when you use the nominations form, MAKE SURE to use a verifiable email address. The automated form automatically sends confirmation notices to the person submitting the nominations so you know yours have been received. If your confirmation email bounces, your nominations may be tossed out. It's just one method we use to try to keep ballot stuffers from spoiling things.

If, for whatever reason, you have a problem with the automated form, by all means, email either me (erinklingler@cableone.net) or the Kerth Committe (kcom@lcficmbs.com). Let us know what the problem is, and we'll get right back to you.

For those of you who may be new to the Kerth Awards and need more information about the nominations process, or just want to refresh your memory, please stop by the Kerths FAQ page http://www.erinklingler.com/lnc/Kerth_FAQ.html for and click on "nominating" for all the details on how to nominate your favorite stories.

Nominations time is a fun and exciting time, one in which you, the readers in our fandom, get to thank those authors who have worked so hard to write the stories that have brought us so much pleasure. The Kerth Awards has always been our way of telling those authors "Thank you!" for all their time and effort, so let's do that by nominating your favorites!

Before I sign off, though, I'd like to thank my wonderful committee for all their hard work. Pam Jernigan, Kathy Brown, and Annette Ciotola do so much behind the scenes, and without them, I honestly would have thrown my hands up in the air and called it quit years ago. Thanks, you three! I don't know what I'd do without you. smile clap

I look forward to receiving everyone's nominations over the next two weeks, and feel free to email the Kerth Committe if you have any further questions.

Thank you!

Erin
erinklingler@cableone.net
erink@lcfanfic.com
Visit the official Kerths website at http://www.erinklingler.com/lnc

~~Erin

I often feel sorry for people who don't read good books; they are missing a chance to lead an extra life. ~ Scott Corbett ~