Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#142841 01/06/04 08:13 AM
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
I'm looking for a story I read a loooong time ago--right after I found the whole concept of fanfiction. I *think* it was a Kerth nominee/winner, but I'm not sure. Claude reappeared to make amends to Lois because he was dying. That's just about all I remember. laugh I haven't exactly been reading L&C fic lately. wink

Laura

“Rules only make sense if they are both kept and broken. Breaking the rule is one way of observing it.”
--Thomas Moore

"Keep an open mind, I always say. Drives sensible people mad, I know, but what did we ever get from sensible people? Not poetry or art or music, that's for sure."
--Charles de Lint, Someplace to Be Flying
#142842 01/06/04 08:25 AM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Laura, that's one of Irene's - and you're right, it's a good one, too. Need to look up the title, though...

Yes, it's Redemption , by Irene Dutch.

I need more Irene stories! frown

Wendy smile

Just a fly-by! *waves*
#142843 01/06/04 08:56 AM
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
Thank you. smile And I agree. In Cat's Corner is still one of my favorites, and it's been too long since we've seen a new Irene story.

Laura

“Rules only make sense if they are both kept and broken. Breaking the rule is one way of observing it.”
--Thomas Moore

"Keep an open mind, I always say. Drives sensible people mad, I know, but what did we ever get from sensible people? Not poetry or art or music, that's for sure."
--Charles de Lint, Someplace to Be Flying

Moderated by  bakasi, JadedEvie, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard