Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
BanAnna Offline OP
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
The Lois and Clark Fanfiction Archive has been nominated for two Devoted Awards ! Voting is going on now and ends January 16th, so browse the nominated sites and pick your favorites. Have fun!

~Anna (who won't shamelessly plug that her One Tree Hill site, The OTHers , has also been nominated for several awards...)

BanAnna Offline OP
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
Just to let everyone know, voting closes January 16th (that's this Friday!) so get on over and vote for our beloved archive. laugh

~Anna

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
What kind of group is this, Anna? It seems kind of like cheating to go vote in something I'd never heard of before, and if I hadn't checked out the competition. But if they're okay with it...

PJ

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K
BanAnna Offline OP
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
Oh gosh, I hadn't even thought of that, Pam.

It's not really a group, it's just one person who put up a website for these awards. There's no ceremony like we have, she just posts the winners sometime after the voting ends.

There are also no eligibility requirements for sites (as long as the content is appropreate) or for voting. I don't know if she cares if you've looked at all of the sites or not, but I would think that that's for you to decide for yourself. Just like KComm doesn't require that you've read every story to nominate or vote, but we kind of decide for ourselves whether we feel we are qualified by how many stories we've read.

If you want to look at all the sites, it wouldn't take very long to browse them, or at least the ones in the categories that the archive is nominated in. They're mostly One Tree Hill sites (I think because that's the fandom she's in, but I'm not sure), but there are a few music and actor sites too.

If you have any questions, post here and I might be able to answer them, or you can email her directly. Her email addy is on the site, and I've been back and forth with her a few times, and she's really nice and fairly prompt in her responses.

I hope that helps!

~Anna

Moderated by  bakasi, JadedEvie, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard