Print Thread
#142073 11/01/03 02:44 AM
G
gerry Offline OP
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
G
Hi, I received my fanzine in the mail yesterday and I'd just like to say that it is wonderful. Erin's cover is outstanding, hyper and the fanfics are great to read. hyper (And I thought you had to read fanfics vertically laugh ) And Tank's never-before published story definitely doesn't have a Tank ending, and it's quite different from what we're used to. smile

Well, now I have my fanzine, I'm off to read.

dance dance

gerry

#142074 11/01/03 03:24 AM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Whoa!!! That is fast! It was only posted on Tuesday! goofy So you have me beginning to wonder if yours was delivered by SuperMail. wink

I'm delighted that you like it, and thanks for the compliment. smile Yeah, Erin's cover is just wonderful, and as for all the authors' commentaries, artwork and so on - especially Tank's - and Tank's original story, these fanzines turned into something which I think is a real tribute to the talents we have in FoLCdom.

Many thanks again to everyone who made this possible, and for all your donations to the archives - without FoLCs, we wouldn't have fanfic, or great places to store it.

Wendy smile

Just a fly-by! *waves*
#142075 11/01/03 07:40 AM
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
You know, Gerry, I'm not even sure if LabRat's had her copy yet, and it was posted on the same day to a location in the same country as me!
I think mine arrived Friday. At least, I got a parcel note and can't think of anything else I'm expecting to arrive, but due to one thing and another missed being able to pick it up both yesterday and today. So will have to wait till Monday. wink

LabRat (not patient)

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers

Moderated by  bakasi, JadedEvie, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard