I promised to post an update on the fanzines which will be raffled off in the very near future among those who have donated to the archives appeal. We have a terrific mix of established authors and also newer writers, all with wonderful stories. Everyone included in the fanzine has provided a personalised cover sheet, explaining why they chose their story for inclusion, and all autographed.

We are very proud to be able to announce the lineup of authors and stories as follows:

PG Fanfic Fanzine:

Child from the Sky by Chris Mulder
Counting the Ways by Chris Carr
Courage Under Fire by Meredith Knight
FDK: The Ultimate Drug by Hazel
In His Eyes by Wendy Richards
It’s The Thought That Counts by Missy Gallant
Lois’ Revenge by BB Medos
Nothing to Lose by Kaethel
President Kent by Pam Jernigan
A Single Valentine’s Day by Sarah Luddy
The Costume by Tank Wilson
The Marriage Pact by Erin Klingler
Wine, Wine, Wine by Kathy Brown
Yesterday’s News by Tracey
You Were Mine by Tracey and Kaethel

and a very special treat: an exclusive new story by Tank Wilson: The Wonder of it All. This story will not be posted anywhere for a year until after the release of the fanzines to the winners of the draw.

NFic Fanzine:
A Closet Encounter (of the Nth Kind) by Meredith Knight
A Smallville Valentine by Supermom
After the Storm by Yvonne Connell
Beach Bunnies by LabRat
Happy Birthday by Sheila Harper
Jeep Tales - Love in the Back End by Artemis
Revisionist History by Kathy Brown
The Next Step by Wendy Richards
Virgin Territory by Irene Dutch
You’ve Got Mail by Julie Mack
Yvonne’s Missing Scene by Sherry Murphy

There is still time to get your donations in if you want to enter the draw. We are extending the deadline for another two weeks in order to allow some FoLCs who have promised donations time to get their cheques in the mail. wink We intend to hold the draw over the weekend of 18/19 October.

Finally - there are a couple of authors who had initially agreed to take part in one or other of the fanzines, but who never got around to sending their cover sheets. You know who you are! If you’d still like to be involved, please email me ASAP to let me know and make arrangements for sending me your sheets.

Wendy smile
Archive and Annesplace Appeal Team

Just a fly-by! *waves*