Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Blogger
OP Offline
Blogger
help

I am trying to get a story that on my system is incomplete. LabRat says he can see it but when I pull it up by author or title, it ends as follows:

"Zara! Ching! What are you doing here?"

"We were just about to ask you the sa

I'd really like to finish reading this story. I tried to send Rachel M. e-mail at LnCSwing@AOL.COM, as indicated in the story header, but they keep coming back as undeliverable.

Does anyone know how to contact Rachel?

ANY AND ALL HELP WOULD BE APPRECIATED.

Thanks,
Linda/ultrawoman

Y
Top Banana
Top Banana
Y
1. Labrat is a she.
2. The story shows up fine on my computer. Maybe try to save the txt file on your computer and try to read it as a text file rather than a web page. Here's the link that seems to have a conclusion: Story . She hasn't seemed to have written a story since December, 1999. There is a chance that she is not an active FoLC any more.

- Laura

Laura "The Yellow Dart" U. (Alicia U. on the archive)

"A hero is an ordinary individual who finds the strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles." -- Christopher Reeve
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Saving the file is a good idea - make sure that you get the message 'done' at the bottom of your screen before you save, that way you'll know the entire file has been dl. (Got caught out with that one several times when I first found the Archive. goofy )

If you really can't get the entire file, for whatever reason, mail me and I'll send you a copy by email. I guess since the story is on the Archive and I'm the EIC, Rachel wouldn't mind. smile

Oh, and

LabRat is a she
Thanks, Laura. <g> The hazards of a non-gender specific nick rise again. goofy

LabRat smile
Editor-in-Chief
The Lois and Clark Fanfic Archive

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers
Blogger
OP Offline
Blogger
whinging

It didn't work. No matter what I do, the ending just isn't there that I can see.

I appreciate everyone's help and advise.

LabRat, I sent you an e-mail.

Thanks again all,

Linda

Moderated by  bakasi, JadedEvie, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard