Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
smile1 Yesterday's News by Tracey.

Here's the next one. smile

"Lois, I love you." He lowered his head, touching her lips with his. As she responded to his gentle massage, in her warmth he felt acceptance. He had a long way to go to help her erase the hurt, but he would do it because she would let him. Standing in that hayloft, he finally felt as if he'd come home.

"I love you, Clark," she whispered against him. His heart rate quickened and he felt hers increase as well. Together the sound joined to create one rhythm.

"Completely?" he whispered, pausing only a split second to ask before resuming his assault on her lips. Drinking her in.

"Irrevocably," she replied, becoming breathless as the intensity of their kiss deepened.

"Endlessly," he agreed, abandoning all speech to lose himself in the promise that was Lois Lane.
Tricia cool

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Save me, Superman! By LynnM

Fabulous story. I just read it recently and was in awe...

Okay, this one's kinda long:

It still took him a moment to meet her eyes. She realized that his eyes were moist, as if he were on the verge of tears. Her heart went out to him. Without thinking it through, she did the only thing that came to mind. She leaned over and lightly kissed him.

She pulled back almost immediately, only to find that his hand had slipped from hers so that he could wrap both arms around her. He began pulling her back to him. This time, his lips found hers. Why didn't she push him away? In retrospect, she'd come up with a hundred different reasons, including that she was just so surprised. However, she already knew that Clark was a great kisser. He'd kissed her for the first time just before Trask had thrown her out of an airplane and then during a stakeout at the honeymoon suite at the Lexor hotel. She'd kissed Superman on a couple of occasions as well.

So, when his lips lightly brushed over hers, she found herself involuntarily responding. It was less than a second before his lips once more caressed hers, as gently as the first time. However, this time, he lingered before his lips pushed gently against hers, his tongue lightly touching her lips.

The surrender was almost unconscious when she opened her mouth and found his tongue with hers. She knew his taste from their previous kisses, but never imagined how powerfully it would affect her now. Maybe, without her knowing it, her feelings for Clark had changed over the last few months. Whatever the reason, two kisses turned into three followed by four and five. Each kiss seemed to last longer and be a little more intimate than the one before. Soon both had lost count, becoming completely lost to the activity.

Without abandoning his lips, Lois adjusted her position, slipping her arms around his neck. When he reclined on the couch, she followed him over until she was lying against his chest. Suddenly it occurred to Lois what she was doing. She tried pulling away only to catch sight of his kiss- swollen lips and the dreamy look in his eyes. She groaned. Unable to stop herself, she lowered herself against him to once again find his lips.

"We interrupt this program to inform you of a late breaking story," a voice on the radio said, interrupting the soft playing music.
PJ

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K
T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
smile1 Okay, I'm saving this thread from death!
It's Super Stud by ML Thompson.

Next one! smile

"And Clark is in love with you," he vowed, before lowering his lips to hers and claiming her in another soul-stirring kiss.

A kiss as amazing, as wonderful, as the one she'd
shared with Superman only minutes earlier. But
better; far better. This time, she was kissing the man she loved. There was no need to feel that she was betraying her love for Clark by kissing another man. There was no need to regret what she'd lost in giving up Superman.

It was a kiss of trust, honesty and love; a kiss
heralding the start of a new and wonderful relationship.

Her heart wasn't breaking any more. And her dreams were all coming alive again, right in front of her eyes.
Tricia cool

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hey, fanfic quiz! Thanks for saving it, Tricia wink

This excerpt was from "It Only Hurts When I Breathe," by Wendy smile

"How about pizza and movies at my apartment?"

"Sounds like heaven," she whispered, her voice nearly as breathless as his. "But I can't guarantee I won't fall asleep right in the middle of it, like last time."

He smiled. "You know you're always welcome to sleep over, Lois."

"Am I?' She asked, and then moved her face forward meeting Clark's half way. They began to kiss, and Lois was not only surprised at how much she was enjoying his kiss, but she was also pleased at Clark's obvious enjoyment. His kiss was deep and warm, but unlike most men she'd kissed in a romantic way, Clark was not using the kiss as a means to an end. He was not trying to elicit an ever increasing feeling of passion. He seemed to merely be enjoying the kiss for its own sake, and was not trying to hint at a deeper, out of control desire. Lois found this so unusual and refreshing, that as soon as their lips parted, she hugged him. "I love you, Clark," she said, and was shocked that she had said the words aloud.

She felt Clark sigh heavily. Was it a sigh of relief? Was it the type of sigh that comes just before a lecture on misreading another person's intentions? Clark put his hand on the back of her head pulling her in closer. "I love you too, Lois." His voice broke slightly. "I love you so very much." Relief.
PJ cool

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  bakasi, JadedEvie, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard