Next Thread
Print Thread
#141251 08/23/03 03:23 PM
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Hi,

Because the list of "Life Support, Coma, Sleeping and Napping" " [Linked Image]
Had grow too long and notice some writer start story never come back.
I decide is time to give then RIP.

This is the “Total and Final List” including the previous list of March 18, 2003.

Writer-Stories–[Chapter]–Start-Last Post [Linked Image]

X1.Windfall-The Hybrid-[1]-Jan.22/02(New Title)
2.Windfall-As the planet Turn-[2]-June 04/03-July 02/03
X3.Artemis-Dreamland-[1]-Jan.01/03
4.Bethy En-Alien gift-[10]-May 30/01-Aug. 29/01
5.Candy-N-Ky-Falling like this-[3]-June 13/02-June 19/02
6.Christy Landrum-Imitation of Life-[4]-Aug.02/01-Aug.28/01
7.Cristal Wimmer-FC-Inevitable-[P+4]-March 25/02
8.Diane-Weekend Feature-[3]-July 26/01-July 29/01
9.Hazel-L&J:TLAOK-[4]-Aug.13/01-Sept.05/01
10.Jalmg 16-Beginning of Forever-[3]-March 10/01-Aug.15/01
11.Jill-The Phoenix Reborn-[6]-Aug. 08/01-Nov.12/01
X12.Jolfn-Blast from the past-[3]-Aug.21/02-Aug.26/02
13.Kalisthegretest-After the Shot-[2]-March 27/03
14.Katie-Shock & Secrect-[5]-?
15.Keshandra-Just like Clark-[8]-Oct.22/01-Aug.23/02
16.Kitty—Epidemic-[2]-Jan.10/02
17.Kitty-Utopia 2 "Forgiveness-[1]-Feb. 12/02
18.Leuch-It's a small world-[1]-Aug.16/02
19.Nathan Welty-Doomsday….life-[1]-Aug.18/01
20.Princess Destiny-My,What big Abs you have!-[3]-Sept.16/02
21.Shadowfax-Phychic-osis-[1]-Feb.18/02
22.Solidchristian88-Untitle-[1]
23.Solidchristian88-Jimmy's Healing-[1]
24.Solidchristian88-All Alone-[1]
X25.Starkitty-Threads of Fate-[2]-June 16/02-June 21/02
26.Thanatos-Exodus III-[5]-Oct.19/01-Nov.05/01
27.Triple L-Vision of Lois-[2]-Aug.24/02-Aug.30/02
28.Ultragirl-Resplendent-[3]-March 18/02-March 29/02
29.Ultragirl-All shook up/At Night Falls-[5]-April 16/01-Jan.13/02[R]

If for some reason the writer decide to start posting again, I personal will give the story CPR, but for now “Bye, bye”

MAF [Linked Image]

PS
I will mark (X)the once that want to be dead, but with hope and they will be continue to be post in the decease list with the new dead ones, the rest will disappear.

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
I was afraid something like this might happen huh .

I apologize for being so neglectful.

Nan Offline
Kerth
Kerth
My post seems to have disappeared. Starkitty (Tara Smith) is my daughter, only she's Tara Morris, now. smile . I've been bugging her about Threads of Fate, and she informs me that the story is not dead. She scrapped the beginning of it and is reworking the plot. Her time is somewhat limited. She holds down a job as a library tech and their part time computer guru at Poway Library, and is also going to Palomar College part time. She and her hubby are in the process of trying to find an apartment to move to, as well. In any case, the story is alive and progressing, albeit slowly.

Nan

Earth is the insane asylum for the universe.
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Hi Everyone,

Windfall
I was afraid something like this might happen . Yes, i realize i haven't posted anything forever, but please don't give up on me. Neither of those stories is dead, but you might want to drag out the paddles. I have stories hidden away that i haven't worked on for *years*, but i'm just waiting for inspiration to strike .
When you finish and ready to post again. I will personally give CPR.

Nan
My post seems to have disappeared. Starkitty (Tara Smith) is my daughter, only she's Tara Morris, now.
No, it didn't. You post in the other site.

I've been bugging her about Threads of Fate, and she informs me that the story is not dead.
Every time she see this list she'll remember.

StarKitty
Yes, as Nan said, Threads of Fate is still alive and kicking. I decided it wasn't going to work the way I originally intended it, and am now rewriting it. I'll start posting as soon as I'm sure I've got a bit of buffer space.
When you are ready to post again, just said the word.

Riley
Solidchristian88 left the boards about 2 years ago. She isn't even in the fandom any more; I heard from someone else that she'd moved over to the M*A*S*H boards. These stories are finished. I was her BR in the beginning and she had a habit of starting a story but never doing any more with it.
That why this is the final list. I wanted make sure and gather all the stories. They are taking to much space and some have the habit of disappear forever.

I will mark (X)the once that want to be dead, but with hope and they will be continue to be post in the decease list with the new dead ones, the rest will desappear.

Thank you all.

MAF blush

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Hi Jolfn,

Welcome back! wave

"Blast from the past"

I hope this is not the last post. blush

MAF evil

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
MAF
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Hi Artemis,

Story: Dreamland

Dreamland is not dead.
smile I'll give you the X. You will not be erase.

I've been off traveling the world.
laugh Are you trying to imitate Clark Kent?

Just as soon as the immediate panic of the start of a new year ends, I will start posting again. I've planned to restart the series, but I need more cushion than I have to start posting on a regular basis.
confused Just curious. I are we talking about New Year 2003 or 2004.

My arms will be open, waiting. blush

MAF smile1

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
MAF
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
I think Artemis means the new school year, so we're looking at September here, I hope! smile

PJ

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Hi ChiefPam,

Its strange how school start early or later in different part of the world. confused

Here started early august maybe is because hurricane season we have to make up for lost time. confused

Thank you.

MAF laugh

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
MAF
Blogger
Blogger
Jeez, has it really been that long? Ok, Just Like Clark is still lurking on my hard drive somewhere. At least I hope it is because I've had a disk die recently so if it was there it's toast. Blacktop is on my to do list but I'm really happy with what I've posted so far and want to finish it off in style.

There's only one more post to go, two tops but for those of you who don't know I graduated from university in December of last year and am now in my first year of teaching high school so my free time has dropped dramatically.

As any teacher can tell you it's a demanding job that usually leaves you pretty tired by the end of the day so sometimes I'm just too tired to write. Will try and get back to them soon I promise. Thank you so much to those of you who've asked about them, particularly Blacktop. It's nice to know they aren't totally forgotten.
Alex

"Nerwin! Are you trying to destroy all sense of order in my classroom?"

"Oh no! That's going too far. But you might want to consider me the loyal opposition!"

- Broomhilda

Moderated by  bakasi, JadedEvie, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard