Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
LOL, that's Hell Hath No Fury by ShawnV, which I can't believe I didn't read before someone asked about it a few days ago... it's hilarious.

I bet lots of people will recognize this one... smile

At her words, Clark lifted his head very slowly, finally meeting her eyes. "Lois," he said on a shaky sigh, "believe me, I do like you. I like you very much. Very, *very* much. But you're drunk and not thinking clearly ... and if I kiss you now, and by some miracle you actually remember any of this in the morning, you are going to kill me."

Lois took a half-step towards him, closing the already short distance between them as she leaned on the door, blocking his exit. "But what a way to go," she murmured, her eyes flickering to his mouth.

With a strangled groan, Clark felt the last of his resolve snap. He placed his hands against the wall on either side of Lois's head and captured her mouth in a passionate kiss, pinning her tightly against him as he finally unleashed all the desire within him. The kiss was long and hungry and entirely mutual, as Lois quickly wound her hands up between them and grasped his head to draw him in closer. When they finally pulled back, Clark found himself breathing harder than he ever had in his life.

Lois's eyes were glazed over and she looked as though she was having trouble focusing as she gasped for air. Unrepentant, he lifted one hand and let his thumb drag over her bottom lip, brushing against the swollen dampness which offered proof that their kiss wasn't a dream. After a moment, he met her dazed look.

"If you do remember this in the morning, Lois," he assured her breathlessly, "and you still want me ... I promise you, all you have to do is say the word, and I will be back here in a single heartbeat."
PJ

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K
K
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
K
I got one! I got one! You have no idea what a miracle that is wink This is Tea Totaled by AnnieM and Kathy Brown (a hilarious one, if anyone hasn't read it smile )

Here's one I've always loved...
Something was passing between them, a feeling that was stronger than anything she'd experienced before, and reason held too little value to restrain her instincts.

She hadn't been expecting such a sensation to course through her spine when he'd joined his lips to hers. Their first kiss had been born of a mutual search for comfort, and it should have broken off as quickly as it had started...

And yet, she was melting in his embrace, Clark's arms wrapped tightly around her and keeping her from collapsing against him. The same dizzying awareness of him and only him that had invaded her earlier in the stables, or more recently, when he'd saved her from the tree's brutal fall,
was overwhelming her senses, eating away at all consciousness until the only remaining thought she could perceive was the soft caress of his lips on hers, the gentle teasing of his tongue as he kissed her, and the fire of his touch on her skin.

She wanted him. She wanted him like she'd never wanted any other man before, and the revelation was too startling to her to engender the usual fear that she might wake up later to the harsh reality of the world. For once, there was no barrier between her desire and herself, there were no questions asked, no unanswered concerns. Clark was in her arms and the rest didn't matter.
It goes on from there, and it's lovely, but this excerpt kept getting longer and longer so I restrained myself <g>

Kaylle

Top Banana
Top Banana
Ooh, I know! Okay, google knows. wink It's Kaethel's Smallville 39 .

That makes it my turn again. How about this one:

The first gentle touch of Clark's lips on hers was heavily intoxicating, and made every nerve in her body throb. How could this man - the same man she had dubbed a hack from Smallville - make her feel this way?

The voices started up again, but for the first time that day, she didn't need them - didn't need them to identify this emotion that rose up fiercely inside of her as his lips plundered hers relentlessly. She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him back, delighting in the taste of his lips, his mouth, his tongue.

It was their first kiss, but somehow Lois knew that it would be the first of many.

She knew that they still had a lot of things to work through... she needed to talk to Lex, and thank her mother and... mmm... talk to Jimmy, and Perry, and Jack... she had to talk to...
oh... Superman, tell him that she wouldn't be throwing herself at him any more... and... maybe... she needed to think of a way
to rebuild the Planet... but right at that second, she didn't let herself dwell on any of that... maybe later...

Much later.
Saskia

I tawt I taw a puddy cat!
Top Banana
Top Banana
It looks like I have you all stumped, so I'll give a clue in the hope somebody will find it then.

This smoochie is written by one of our recent new authors, and it really is on the archive.

Hope that helps smile

Saskia

Y
Top Banana
Top Banana
Y
Oh I know! I didn't answer because I didn't want to find another smoochie.

It's "When the Wrong One Loves You Right" by Sara smile

Here's the next one --

It was Jonathan. He stood, smiling, as he waited for me to come
to him. I supposed he was nervous that I was still angry at his
coldness over the phone the other day. I wasn't. I ran through
the hall and into the music room and into Jonathan's arms.

He held me and we just stood there, unmoving, savoring the
moment and each other. Jonathan pulled away first.

"Martha, I'm so sorry," he said all at once. "I wasn't thinking.
How could I know how difficult it was to have to take care of
your mother and deal with your family? I was insensitive,
stupid-"

"No, it was me," I insisted. "It was all I talked about, how
frustrating it was, how worried I was about my mother. I
should've given you a chance to say something. I shouldn't have
left everything like that, abandoning you after I said no to
your proposal. I was just so confused-"

"No, it's not your fault," he argued, stepping away and calming
his cadence and tone. "I shouldn't have expected an answer so
fast. I understand now that you need time. Marriage is a big
decision, and I don't want to rush you into anything. I'll just
wait, however long it takes; I'll be waiting."

"Thank you," I said, falling back into his arms. This time he
took my face in his hands and we kissed, long and longingly, not
wanting to let go.
- Alicia

Laura "The Yellow Dart" U. (Alicia U. on the archive)

"A hero is an ordinary individual who finds the strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles." -- Christopher Reeve
T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
smile1 The Martha Chronicles 3: Metanoia by Christy.

Next one! smile

He did the only thing that came completely naturally to him. He squeezed Lois's hands and helped her stand up as he stood up as well. His lips slowly approached hers.

When their faces were only inches apart, he whispered, "Thank you." Those two words were so insufficient to express the emotions he felt.

He hoped he would be able to show her those feelings as he brushed his lips against hers. As he closed his eyes and leaned in closer to capture her lips with his own, he felt all the pent-up worry frustration leaving his body. He was completely secure that Lois had chosen him.
Tricia cool

Y
Top Banana
Top Banana
Y
I recognized this one without googling smile . But I will let someone else get it.

- Laura smile

Laura "The Yellow Dart" U. (Alicia U. on the archive)

"A hero is an ordinary individual who finds the strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles." -- Christopher Reeve
Kaethel Offline OP
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Aha, I know this one. It's Speed, by Laura/AliciaU.

Next...

She stood up. "So I should just carry on with my life as though you never existed?"

"That's the idea."

She started to walk slowly towards him; the panther stalking her prey. "And I should date other guys?"

"Yes," he ground out. It was working; he wasn't at all happy about that idea.

"And kiss them?" She stopped in front of him and ran her fingers casually over the S on his chest.

His jaw muscles tightened, but he nodded mutely.

Her hands strayed up to his shoulders and around the back of his neck. "Like this?" she breathed huskily, standing on her tiptoes and lifting her mouth to his.

For a long, agonising moment he didn't respond, but then his arms came around her and his mouth sought hers hungrily.

The kiss was like nothing she'd ever experienced before. She could feel his passion matching her own, yet there were no demands behind it. Instead it felt like homage, and it made her senses swim until nothing existed in her mind but his body pressed against hers, his hands tangling in her hair, his mouth moving delightfully over hers.

Then he was pushing her away from him, raising his head and taking several deep, steadying breaths.

"Lois, please don't make this any harder than it is already," he implored.

She snorted deep in her throat, and felt him quiver at the sound. "Clark, this is only difficult because you're making it difficult," she said. "For years I worked at being self-sufficient, kidding myself I didn't need anyone else. You destroyed that illusion when you showed me what real friendship was like. Tonight I realised what my life would be like without you, and I just couldn't bear it. There's no way I'm going to let you go, Clark Kent."
Kaethel smile

- I'm your partner. I'm your friend.
- Is that what we are?
- Oh, you know what? I don't know what we are. We kiss and then we never talk about it. We nearly die frozen in each other's arms, but we never talk about it, so no, I got no clue what we are.

~ Rick Castle and Kate Beckett ~ Knockout ~
Top Banana
Top Banana
Now that's Meredith's wonderful Courage Under Fire .

How about this:

Clark reached for Lois, sliding his arms around her in the way he had wanted ever since he had arrived at her apartment that morning. "Even better - I'll show you," he oromised. He lowered his lips to hers and kissed her lovingly, allowing the kiss to linger as his hands trailed tantalisingly over her body. Lois giggled as the lightness of his touch tickled, then gasped as she realised that she was no longer sitting on the sofa, but floating several inches above it.

"Hey - it's OK, trust me," Clark assured her, his lips trailing across her jawline and finding their way to her earlobe. "Mmmmm... this feels
wonderful," he murmured, as at the same time he guided them, still floating, across the room and into Lois's bedroom.

"Clark... what are you doing?" Lois demanded as she felt herself being lowered onto the bed she had left less than two hours ago.

"Don't worry... nothing... our parents... wouldn't approve of," he murmured in amusement between kisses, as his lips explored the curves and indentations of Lois's left ear. "I just want to touch you... get used to
being close to you...
Saskia

Kaethel Offline OP
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
I can't believe I didn't recognise it at first! It Happened One (Super) Night, by Wendy Richards.

Here's another one:

Clark was dead. He had to be. And Dillinger and Barrow had been about to dump her in the river along with him, tied to his body so that she would drown. And she was *in* the river... so she should be dead too.

Not floating half-out of the water, Clark's hands supporting her waist, her hands clutching at him, and with Clark kissing her!

Apart from the fact that Clark was dead and so this couldn't really be happening, *if* by some totally ludicrous chance that it was real they wouldn't be floating like this, as if one or both of them could walk on water. Neither of them appeared to be treading water or holding onto anything, so they should be sinking.

And yet she was simply floating upright, without any means of support, and a dead man was kissing her.

He'd just spoken to her, too, and he'd sounded so like Clark...

But of course he would, she told herself. She was dreaming, or dead, or something. Of course she'd hear Clark's voice just as she remembered it.

Well, she thought, as long as she was dead, or hallucinating, she might as well enjoy the kiss... Clark always was a good kisser, she thought dreamily. Not that they'd ever kissed for real, which was a pity... he was definitely a very handsome man and, even though she'd always denied it, she *had* been attracted to him. More than just attracted; as she'd confessed in the car, far too late, she'd been in love with him.

She slid her arms up and around his neck, sliding her tongue forward to touch his lips. His arms tightened around her, pulling her even more closely against him. Somewhere in the recesses of her mind, she noticed that his clothing was soaking wet, and it felt cold against her very thin - and also soaking wet - dress. That was odd, she thought, surprised; surely mundane things like that shouldn't be part of her hallucination?

But she pushed that aside and raked her fingers through Clark's hair, which was also very wet. She heard him moan deep in his throat, and she exulted at the power she had over his response. If only they'd tried this while they were both still alive... She'd wasted over a year which they could have had as a couple, if only she'd known just how good they could have been together...

He tore his mouth away from hers. "Lois!" he hissed urgently.

"No," she moaned, trying to pull his face back down to hers. "Kiss me again..."

"Lois!" This time his tone was sharper. "Lois, we have to get out of here! You'll catch your death of pneumonia!"

"Can't! I'm already dead, so there!" she threw back at him, again seeking his mouth.

"Lois!" His hands moved to clamp over her shoulders, holding her away from him. "You're not dead - neither of us is. And we have to get out of the river!"
Kaethel smile

- Is that what we are?
- Oh, you know what? I don't know what we are. We kiss and then we never talk about it. We nearly die frozen in each other's arms, but we never talk about it, so no, I got no clue what we are.

Features Writer
Features Writer
Well, right away I knew it was a Wendy Richards TOGoM rewrite, but since there are so many of them, I confess that I wasn't sure which one. laugh So I went to the Archive listing, perused through the titles, and then this was my second choice... Obviously I have some re-reading to do. It's That Old Obsession of Mine.

And from another story that I adore. I'm giving too much away in the quote, I know, but I love it so much that I just can't help myself...

Lois stared into his eyes for a long moment, then almost on instinct, began to move her face slowly towards his. She didn't know who his lost love was, and at that moment, she didn't care. What she did know was that she wanted to kiss him, to comfort him and soothe him, and to make them each forget, if only for a few moments, all of their regrets.

Her eyes closed as their lips touched softly. She felt his mouth relax against hers, and hers did the same. One kiss led to another as they nibbled gently on each others' lips, exploring and caressing and tasting.

Slowly, Lois shifted her weight and scooted over to Clark's lap. Their kisses so far had been about restrained passion, and she didn't want to escalate things too quickly. But she did want to hold him and look him in the eye, so she sat on his lap, facing him. Clark followed her lead, exploring her mouth thoroughly but not aggressively as they kissed. They let their hands wander slowly through the other's hair, over the other's back, in tender motions.

Finally, Lois pulled back, breathless. She let her head fall back as Clark layered wonderful kisses down her neck. She thought of the woman who had hurt Clark, and Lois found herself hoping that the woman would never change her mind, would never come to Metropolis to win him back.

"Forget her, Clark," Lois whispered as he began feathering butterfly kisses over her cheeks, her nose, her eyelids ... "The one that got away .... forget her."

"I can't ..." he whispered back emotionally as he kissed her cheek. "I love her."

Lois felt tears well up in her eyes as she thought of Clark in love with someone else. She choked back a sob. "Then maybe you should be kissing her," she said in a tiny voice.

Clark exhaled a shaky breath as he lowered his lips to hers. "Lois," he gasped. "I am. God help me, I am."

As their lips met once more, the rest of the world faded away. For them, there would be no more regrets.
KathyM [Linked Image]

"Our thoughts form the universe. They always matter." - Babylon 5
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Oh, Kathy, I adore this story!!! It's the other Kathy's - Kathy Brown's The One That Got Away. twins Recognised it instantly!

And this is one which, brief as it is, always makes me want to cry:

He nodded. "I talked to Tom."

"About...?"

"He said that since I was leaving, I could do this." He bent and kissed her, slowly, tenderly, with all the feeling his heart had for her. When he stepped back, there were tears in her eyes. "Never forget I love you."

The tears spilled. "I won't. I love you, too."

And then the voices, and the sight of the family -- her family, now -- coming through the trees.

Lois dashed away the tears and waited beside him until the little procession reached them.
Wendy smile

Just a fly-by! *waves*
Features Writer
Features Writer
Ooh, Wendy...I try not to answer too many of these, even when I know them, but there's no way to resist this one. Yes, I'm weeping over your brief excerpt now. Becky Bain's heart-rending Ad Astra Per Aspera

Sorry, real life called me away for a bit longer than anticipated. How about this sweet excerpt from an unexpected waffy source...

Clark's look of confusion changed to one of understanding as a sly smile of his own curved his lips. He released one of Lois' hands and placed his along her cheek. She leaned into it, then rose up on her toes to meet him halfway as he lowered his head to hers.

The kiss was sweet and tender. It caused a sensation of spreading warmth to suffuse through the bodies of both partners. It wasn't a kiss of passion, but it was a kiss that spoke of love, and of promise. It might have continued till who knew when, but Lois had to break in order to breathe.

"Whoa," she murmured breathlessly.

Lois placed her hand on Clark's chest as she took a couple of moments to catch her breath. She was a little unsteady on her feet as well. Lois hadn't had a lot of romantic relationships,
but she hadn't grown up in a convent either. Still, she had never known a kiss like that, and she needed another. She looked up into his smiling eyes as her own sly look returned.

"Well that was a pleasant thank you, for saving all the others." She tugged on the fabric of his suit pulling his head down toward her. "I think we are reasonably safe from tabloid reporters here. Superman's reputation will still be safe, so how about some gratitude for *your* life."

Clark didn't reply with words but merely closed the slight distance between them and captured her lips in his again. It was a kiss much like the first one, only this time there was more heat. The sweetness gave way to desire and the tenderness to a passion that surprised each of them.
KathyM

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Kathy, I think maybe a hint might help... wink

Wendy smile

Just a fly-by! *waves*
Features Writer
Features Writer
Sorry, I haven't been at the computer much over the last day or so, and hadn't noticed that my latest had left everyone stumped.

Hmm... OK, let's try a couple of clues. This is one of the most prolific authors in FoLCdom, and I believe he once referred to himself as the "King of WAFFs". (Not that most of us believed that, mind you...) The story *is* on the Archive, and is part of a series.

All right, that's probably too many clues... smile

Kathy

Features Writer
Features Writer
Well, another 24 hours have gone by and still no one has made a guess. Is that because no one expects to find this unretired author in a "smoochie" thread?

Seriously, do you folcs just want me to tell you the answer, and then someone else should just post another one? Unless people decide that this quiz has run its natural course, I do not want to be the one to bring it to its knees...

Kathy

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
I know that it's Tank, Kathy, but just haven't had a chance to go searching through his fic. frown I'm sure none of us wants the game to end, though. Can someone find the answer? huh

Wendy smile

Just a fly-by! *waves*
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Well, I found it... Tank's A Future Restored smile

But I haven't time to find a new smoochie, so if someone else wants to jump in with a new one, please feel free!

PJ

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K
Kaethel Offline OP
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Jumping in then. smile1

"I want to tell you something, Clark. I think... I think that I want more from you than friendship, Clark. This feels so good. I want to stay like this with you," she said, looking down at the ground, giving a small, nervous smile.

He felt unable to say anything, but relieved she'd told him this. At least he had no doubts, now.

He moved his head down towards her, and gently brushed his lips against his, feeling her part them. He heard her sigh quietly, and felt her body melt into his, as she gave herself up to the kiss. He'd never felt anything like it before. She seemed desperate in her kiss, and he tried to pull her ever closer to him, responding to her movements against his mouth.

Totally oblivious to the people around them, they continued to kiss, finally realising they were meant for each other.
Kaethel smile

- Is that what we are?

C
Kerth
Kerth
C
Cry Hard by Katie Sizer be back later with the quote

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched they must be felt with the heart

Helen Keller
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  bakasi, JadedEvie, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard