Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Awwww!! goofy There's a message there... wink

Right; see how you guys do with this one!

Lois laughed loudly. She looked at Clark and noticed he looked scared, but hopeful. The thought of kissing him had crossed her mind more than once, to be sure. Before she could think twice about it, she was standing in front of Clark, looking up into his eyes.

He hesitated for a brief second, then slowly leaned down and lightly touched his lips to hers. The contact was fleeting, and for Lois, at least, not enough. She reached up and grasped him by the neck to prevent him from retreating anymore than he had. She only caught a glimpse of his confused look before she pulled him into a deeper kiss. She could feel him resist at first, then he relaxed and put his arms around her.

The kiss only lasted for a few seconds, but it felt like a lifetime to Lois. She never would have imagined so much could be said with such a simple act. She felt his fear, his anxiety, his
hidden passion and his loneliness in that small kiss. He broke away, and kept his eyes lowered so she couldn't see what was in them.

"Thank you..." he hoarsely whispered. His mind was still in shock, and he didn't trust himself to say anything else.

"Merry Christmas, Clark."
Wendy wink

Just a fly-by! *waves*
Kaethel Offline OP
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Lost and Found, by Jeff Brodgen!

Clark growled playfully and leaned forward to envelop her in a hug. He pulled her back down with him onto the bed. He leaned back on his elbow, watching her compose herself, before leaning forward and pressing his lips against hers in a quick moment of passion. When he broke off, he found Lois smiling at him.

"You know, it's really hard to win an argument when you do that."

"Oh?" Clark asked innocently.

"*Don't* give me those puppy-dog eyes. You know I can never resist them."

"Do you really want to?"

Lois pretended to think for a moment, and Clark leaned forward again, placing his hand behind her neck and pulling her forward. Their lips met again, and this time they lingered. Lois responded to him as her hand went up to the back of his neck and dove into his hair. He felt her moan slightly against his mouth, and the sound drove him wild. He rolled over onto his back, pulling her with him, feeling her against his bare skin, running his hands over her T-shirted back.

Her scent, her taste, the feel of her body was intoxicating. The feel of her tongue against his and her moans and caresses were driving him crazy with passion. He was lightheaded from the intensity of the kiss.

Suddenly, to his alarm, breathing became harder and harder until he finally had to break away from Lois, struggling for breath. His muscles were straining, and soon they were too tired to hold him up.

Hold him up?

He and Lois crashed onto the bed, falling several feet from the ceiling. Clark held onto her tightly to his chest so that she wouldn't be injured. Between gasps for air, he wondered how they had gotten up onto the ceiling. Actually, the 'how' was obvious, the 'why' was a bit stranger.

He froze when he saw Lois's shoulders shaking. Her face was buried against him, but she was making muffled noises. God, what had he done?

"Lois?" he said softly, willing her not to be hurt. He didn't think he would be able to stand it if she were hurt.

When she looked up, Clark was completely taken aback. Her face held a huge grin, and her eyes were closed. Her body was wracked with silent laughter. Finally, she drew in a deep breath. Then she was laughing out loud, harder than Clark had heard her in a long time.

"Clark!" she gasped out between laughter. "We were *floating*! And then...you fell! Did you do that on purpose?"

Clark shook his head, joining in on her laughter. "No, sometimes I float unintentionally when I feel... passionate about something." He paused for a moment, waiting for her to calm herself. "I thought you were hurt, Lois!"
Kaethel smile

- I'm your partner. I'm your friend.
- Is that what we are?
- Oh, you know what? I don't know what we are. We kiss and then we never talk about it. We nearly die frozen in each other's arms, but we never talk about it, so no, I got no clue what we are.

~ Rick Castle and Kate Beckett ~ Knockout ~
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Aha! Christy Landrum's The Hand That Rocks - and if there's anyone who hasn't read it, RUN!!!

Okay, here's one:
A wave of weakness rushed over her and she collapsed backward, leaning back into his chest. He didn't speak, but she could feel his heart beating thunderously through his doublet.

By the time they had pulled up abruptly on the edge of a clearing, she still hadn't said anything about mistaking him for her husband, and now [...] was vaulting out of the saddle, lifting her, placing her on the ground beside him. Lois straightened and prepared to move away, but [...] retained his grip on her arms. "Just this once," he muttered so low that Lois was not sure she heard him correctly, "you'll kiss me like you mean it . . . ." He whipped off his helmet and bent his head.

The kiss was over before Lois could protest, and the knight released her, leaping back into the saddle and melting into the shadows of the forest. There was a murmur of voices from where he had disappeared, followed by a rustling in the undergrowth. The bushes parted, and a horse plodded out, carrying-

"Lucy!" gasped Lois, still breathless from the kiss.
Wendy smile

Just a fly-by! *waves*
Top Banana
Top Banana
The Once and Future King by Shadowfax.

Passing by a familiar door, Lois opened it.

"Lois," Clark said quizzically. "You know that this is the..."

"I sure do," Lois said teasingly and pulled him into the janitorial closet.

Lois put her arms around him and pulled him in for a kiss. Not protesting at all, Clark returned the kiss and deepened it when Lois parted her lips slightly to invite him in. He
pulled back and looked at her through the dimness.

"If I knew this is what would have happened in the closet, I wouldn't have corrected your error last month," he said, laughing.

"Who would have thought," Lois said to him, "that just over a month after we met, we would be doing this," she said as she continued kissing him, pushing him up against the wall
again.
Saskia

I tawt I taw a puddy cat!
T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
smile1 Smallville Players ll: The Next Step by Barb Pillsbury.

Okay here's the next one. smile

"I love you," he said almost hesitantly, voicing his thoughts.

"Oh, I love you too," she answered instantly, and then she pulled away slightly from his body. Their eyes met again, and then never moved. As Lois leaned forward closer and closer
until their noses were nearly touching, their eyes never strayed. As they felt each other's hot breath against their lips, the contact never shifted. Only at the last possible moment before their lips made contact did Clark close his eyes.
Then their lips met, and all those lonely nights, all those regrets, melded together then disappeared completely. Clark
enfolded his arms tighter around her as their lips moved slowly, rhythmically together, and he moved one hand up to wrap around her shoulders.
Tricia cool

Kaethel Offline OP
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
This is Christy Landrum's I Still Love You. smile

How about this?

"Clark? What's wrong? What's bothering you?"

Clark swallowed and shifted his gaze from the ceiling to Lois' face. Finally seeing her again, having her close, seeing such hope in her eyes - Clark began to hope, too. He framed her face with his hands, brushing her brow, her cheeks and lips with his fingers. Lois' response encouraged him and he drew her face to his to brush his lips along the same lines his fingers had just touched.

Lois' body tingled at Clark's touch. Her dreams had been haunted by his image and her body tortured by the memory of his touch. To have him here now and to be lying in bed with him made it hard to remember all the reasons they needed to go slow. They had agreed to wait until they WERE married. Clark was obviously weakened from his experiences on New Krypton. So much had happened in their time apart that they needed to discuss. However, none of that seemed as important as how she felt at the moment and she threw herself into the kiss, exploring Clark's mouth and roaming kisses across his face and neck.

When she realized how heavily she was breathing and the effect she was also having on Clark, she snuggled into the crook of Clark's neck and shoulder and took a deep breath. Clark also breathed deeply and squeezed Lois.

"Maybe it's a good thing you're wearing that t-shirt. I might have a hard time resisting that body of yours." Lois teased.

Lois could sense a difference in Clark, a slight change in the way he held her.

"Yeah. I'm really pretty tired. Maybe we should say good night."
Kaethel smile

- Is that what we are?
- Oh, you know what? I don't know what we are. We kiss and then we never talk about it. We nearly die frozen in each other's arms, but we never talk about it, so no, I got no clue what we are.

Features Writer
Features Writer
Oh yes. ::sigh:: Sharon Gilbert's "Power to Forgive" smile

All right, how about this classic...

Lois was the first to move, stretching her hand out towards Clark's face. He responded, shifting closer to her and sliding her legs along his lap in order to do so. Her fingers touched his face; his slid along her jawline and into her hair. Neither spoke.

Clark lowered his head and allowed his mouth to touch Lois's. At the same moment, she parted her lips and slid her hand around to the back of his head, running her fingers into his hair. She returned his kiss, at first tentatively and then more passionately as his own movements grew more ardent. Lois could barely believe the sensations Clark's kiss was arousing in her; she had known for some time that she was attracted to him, but this... this was nothing short of explosive.

Lois moaned inarticulately against Clark's mouth, causing him to come even closer to losing control. Without allowing his lips to leave hers, he scooped her up and gathered her onto his lap, holding her body as close to his as her belly would allow. Lois welcomed this greater intimacy of contact, and responded by allowing her hands to slide down to Clark's shirt. One hand stroked his shoulder and back, while the fingers of the
other traced the row of buttons down the front.
KathyM smile1

"Our thoughts form the universe. They always matter." - Babylon 5
Kaethel Offline OP
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Of course!! And yes, definitely a classic! smile It Happened One (Super) Night by Wendy Richards.

Another excerpt from another fantastic story:

"Lois, I... I don't remember... going to bed," he faltered.

"You fell asleep after we talked," she said. "You were so tired I didn't want to wake you, so I put you to bed."

So they *had* talked? He tried to remember telling her he loved her - it wasn't the sort of thing one would want to forget! - but nothing came to him. Judging by the way she had been kissing him a moment ago, she must have decided she loved him too... *why* couldn't he remember her saying so? Granted, he was still very tired and confused, as well as being constantly distracted by the movement of her hand on his skin. His bare skin...

"You undressed me?" he asked suddenly, incredulously. He couldn't imagine Lois wrestling his jeans off while he slept - he hadn't been *that* tired!

She chuckled. "No, you did that yourself," she said. "You seemed to be on autopilot."

The movement of her chest had reminded him that his hand was still resting in a very intimate position. "I'm sorry," he gasped, pulling it away and fumbling for the edge of her shirt to cover her decently.

"Don't be sorry," she murmured deliberately, leaning forward and drawing his head towards hers. As her lips closed on his, he groaned and abandoned any pretence of rational thought. The kiss deepened quickly, Lois taking the initiative this time and probing his mouth with her tongue. Her hand wandered down his arm to find his and tug it away from its grip on her shirt, guiding it beneath the material once again.

His fingers explored her body, stroking and caressing her softness, learning from her responses how best to please her. Soon she was breathing heavily, and her hands were wandering over his skin to find and exploit his sensitive spots.

Through the waves of desire rolling over him, Clark was conscious of astonishment at the speed with which things were moving. He had hoped that after he had told Lois how he felt, she might agree to go on a date with him. Never in his wildest dreams had he imagined that within a matter of hours they would be in bed together and, it seemed, on the verge of becoming lovers. Not that he minded - there was nothing in the world that he'd rather do than make love with Lois, short of marrying her - but what had happened to all her reservations about sleeping with a colleague?

He lifted his mouth from hers with an effort. "Lois, are you sure this is what you want?" he managed to gasp.

She stilled for a moment, apparently considering the question, and then propped herself up on one elbow, rolling her body away from his. He couldn't suppress a rumbling groan of protest. He saw her teeth gleam in the faint light as she smiled.

"Quite sure," she said huskily, and shucked off her shirt, tossing it onto the floor behind her. She placed a palm against his shoulder and pushed him flat on the bed, then bent over him. Her hair swung out and fanned across his chest as her mouth began to explore his skin. He was dimly aware of her pyjama bottoms following her shirt, then her hands joined her mouth, roaming across his torso, teasing every inch of him into thrilling awareness.
Kaethel smile

- Is that what we are?

Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Hey, I'm getting better at this. Or maybe it's just that this is such a huge favourite of mine, I actually recognised it right away.

Night Errant by Meredith.

bbiab with new quote.

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Okay, after several false attempts and as the bath waiting for me grows ever colder <g> I've realised I won't have time until much later to try and find something that hasn't already been done.

So, anyone else wants to leap in here instead with a quote - feel free! dance

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.

The Musketeers
Kaethel Offline OP
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
All right, Rat, then here's another one:

Clark was having a wonderful dream. He'd dreamt that he'd woken up to find Lois in his arms, gazing at him longingly, and he'd done what he'd always wanted to do - slid closer to her and begun to kiss her passionately, as he'd always dreamed of doing. In his dream, she was beautifully responsive, sliding herself nearer to him, wrapping her arms around him to pull him closer, caressing his back - oh, and how he wished she'd let her hand explore beneath his T-shirt.

In his dream, for when he was dreaming he could do whatever he wanted, he thrust his tongue forward to slide it into Lois's mouth, his hands reaching to push the bedclothes aside. He wanted - *needed* - to get closer to her, and the comforter was just in the way....

He heard her moan as her tongue came to meet his; the sound was so clear, so *real* that he could almost believe he wasn't....

He wasn't dreaming. Oh God... he wasn't dreaming.

Abruptly he dragged himself away, sitting up, running his hand frantically through his hair as he tried to get to grips with the embarrassment. He had practically assaulted Lois! Okay, he'd been asleep, but that was no excuse! What if... oh, *God,* what if he hadn't woken up? How far would he have gone?

Why hadn't she stopped him?

He became aware that she was sitting up next to him, clutching the sheet against her upper body. Closing his eyes despairingly - she was never going to forgive him for this - he said shakily, "Lois, I'm sorry. I was... I guess I was dreaming, and I... just didn't know what I was doing. I'm so sorry."
Kaethel smile

- Is that what we are?

Columnist
Columnist
Without even looking it up, I'm going to guess 'Just Another Undercover Assignment' by Wendy.

Off to check and if I'm correct, I'll be back with a quote....

And I was right so here's the next quote:

Lois suddenly found herself in his arms, kissing and being kissed
by him. His kiss was exquisite, soft and gentle, yet somehow
powerful. She was completely absorbed in the kiss, oblivious to
the world around her. There was no past, no future-- only *now*.
She couldn't remember *ever* being this elated by a kiss. It
almost felt like their souls were combining and floating like
gossamer. Then there was a tiny bump and she withdrew from his
kiss in time to see them bump into the ceiling for a second time.

"Oh, my god! That was...that was *wonderful*!"

Clark looked dazed. "That's never happened before! I had no
idea...I'm sorry."

"Clark Kent, don't you *dare* apologize! That was the most
incredible kiss I have ever experienced! So don't you *dare*
spoil it by apologizing!"

I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.
Features Writer
Features Writer
Oh wow, I recognize this one too! But, I have to confess, *only* because I reread part of this story just yesterday when I was wandering around looking for "revelations" for the other quiz. I definitely need to reread the entire series again. This is Only You: Reality by Margaret Brignell.

And the next...
He was captivated by her, his eyes never leaving hers as he repeated the requested words. "I am so in love with you, Lois Lane."

She shivered, the words producing an electricity in the air unlike anything she had ever felt. She tilted her mouth up until it remained only inches away from his, teasing and torturing both of them. Her eyes closed and her hands went to his hips, steadying herself against the weakening of her knees. "Again," she whispered.

"I am..." He leaned down and closed the distance between their mouths with a soft brush of his lips. "...so...in love..." One more gentle kiss traced the bow of her upper lip. "With you," he finished on a shaky breath.

And although Lois tried valiantly to hold them back, warm tears collected behind her eyelids as Metropolis's toughest investigative reporter found out, for the first time, just what it felt like to be loved. She fought to find the words to tell him how she was feeling, but there were none. All she could do was show him, and so it was with this thought that she pressed forward, her mouth finding his, and kissed him with all of her heart and soul.

After several beautiful moments, they finally parted, but only slightly. Clark leaned his forehead against hers, their breathing deep and their eyes closed.
KathyM [Linked Image]

"Our thoughts form the universe. They always matter." - Babylon 5
Kaethel Offline OP
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
The Only One, by Tracey. smile

This new one is a special choice by our very own and Very Evil Resident (El [Linked Image]).

They headed down the path towards the pond. Just out of sight of the house, Clark stopped and pulled Lois behind a tree and into his arms, kissing her soundly. "I've been wanting to do this all night," he said, hungrily, taking her lips again. "I missed you so much."

"I love you," she said against his mouth. "When you left, I wanted to die..." She slid her hands around his waist, inside his tunic, wanting to feel his skin against hers. On the right side of his lower back, she felt a rough scar. "What's this from?"

"Double blade knife," he said, distractedly, nuzzling her neck, and running his hands up and down her back and hips.

She slid her hands up the long muscles in his back, and found another injury just below the curve of his shoulder. "And this?"

"Crystal point," he murmured, kissing her again.

Her hands slid around from his back, to rest on his chest. He felt so much leaner than before, but just as warm to her touch. She lightly flicked her fingertip across his nipple and was delighted when he gasped with pleasure. Sliding her hand across the hard muscles of his stomach, her fingers found several small wounds together. "How 'bout these?"

He lifted his head. "Lois, would you stop playing connect the dots with my scars and just kiss me?"
Kaethel smile

- Is that what we are?

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
That's Piper's The Heir. Made a huge impression on me when I read it years ago.

back with a quote...

LabRat smile

The Musketeers
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Here you go:

Unable to take it anymore, Clark moved her soft, silky brown hair over, and she automatically rolled her head to the side, exposing the side of her throat and ear to the damp night air.

Seeing that ivory, porcelain-like skin, he felt drawn to that warm, soft flesh. She gasped out when she felt his mouth against the side of her throat, sucking gently.

"Oooohhh...Clark...that feels so good..." she whimpered softly, her fingers digging into his thighs as desire swept over her.

As he nuzzled the nape of her neck, his lips moving slowly over the sensitive area, she knew in an instant that dropping everything and dragging a protesting cousin to Smallville just to be with him was the right thing to do. His name rolled off her tongue on a sigh, and Clark whispered hers back in her ear. Leaning back against him as she was, she felt his reaction against her, realizing it at the same moment he did. She was constantly amazed at how easily she could arouse him, and vice versa.

"Clark...." she gasped, running her hands up and down the inside of his thighs slowly now.

"Do you want me to stop?"

"No! Don't stop... just...just what if someone comes out here suddenly?" she asked, trying to ask her question without melting at his touch.

"There's this one little place I know..." he told her.

He scooped her up in his arms, standing and heading for the huge tree in the corner of the Kent's back yard before the fields started while Lois kept herself busy with nibbling on his ear, oblivious to the falling rain.

When he laid her softly down on a beat up, but soft, old couch, she finally took notice of her surroundings. She giggled as he laid on top of her, unbuttoning her shirt and pulling the two flaps apart, his hands wandering over her, reveling in the softness of her body. "In a *tree house*?!"
LabRat smile <waffy sigh>

The Musketeers
K
Boards Chief Administrator
Pulitzer
Boards Chief Administrator
Pulitzer
K
Okay, you guys have kept me busy for far too long, reading this thread from start to finish and DLing all the stories that I now *have* to read wink !

Aha! Christy Landrum's The Hand That Rocks - and if there's anyone who hasn't read it, RUN!!!
So anyway, the answer is: Missing You by Kaytee Shultz. And now...from a very cute short story that I love...

Her stomach had done a strange flipflop. A voice inside had told her to back out, pretend it was just a joke. But then they'd been behind the building, in a grassy area under a tree, and Clark had backed her against a wall, one arm
above her head to brace himself. His lips had been inches from hers as he'd said in a husky voice, "Ready?"

She had barely been able to nod her head. In an instant, his lips had met hers and rational thought seemed to leave her. Vaguely, she'd been aware of some kind of meltdown inside her mind and body and had marvelled that such a thing was not just a romance writer's invention.

Finally they'd come apart, breathless. But not far apart. It couldn't have been far apart because in a heartbeat they'd reconnected. This time, Clark had pulled her in tight against him with his hand on her back, while his other hand had tangled in her hair. Her own hands had been inside his sportscoat, wrapped around him, feeling the muscles of his back.

Lois found herself remembering his smell, clean but male, remembering how hard his body felt against hers. Her body was experiencing a kind of tingling power surge that she had only known hints of before.

Now, as she lay in bed remembering, she could feel that tingle again. The memory of it was more exciting than the memory of Superman's kiss, she realized with a shock. Kissing Clark had left her raw with desire for more. Even now, part of her was dying to be in his arms again, thinking up possible scenarios for another encounter.
Sara (who is apparently running from Wendy. "But it's not my fault...I'm still reading Masques!" thumbsup )

Kerth nominations are opening on March 3!
🏆2024 Kerth Award Posts 🏆.

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, the show, life, and more!

You can also find me on Tumblr and AO3.

T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
smile1 Lois Has A Great Idea by Lanie.

This is from one of my favourite stories. smile

Their lips were only inches apart. She could feel his rapid breath against her skin. They lay, arms around each other, eyes dazed and lost with the force of what had overtaken them, as they waited for some moment, some sign, some shattering thunderbolt of understanding to pierce the air and swallow them whole and give them license to continue what they had begun.

Panting heavily - a new sensation, he was never breathless, how could she make him breathless? - Clark shook his head, trying to clear some sense into it, and found himself melting again as his gaze was caught and held fast by the dark, clouded eyes of his partner. Eyes that were dilated with excitement and desire, hazed with the thrill of that kiss as much as he was...and as wide with confusion.
Tricia cool

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Okay, I'm so mortified one of mine brought the thread to a crashing halt goofy I'm reduced to claiming it myself just to put you all out of your misery. wink

It's Burnout. By...erm...me! laugh

Okay, let's see if this is any easier. From one of my own enduring favourites:

A boisterous group of about seven people entered the bar and took the empty table next to theirs. Serious conversation turned out to be
impossible and so they sipped their drinks in silence, holding hands, content to be together, each knowing there were still things they hadn't
said, that they wanted to say to each other. Later, as they were leaving the bar, Clark impulsively pulled Lois against him and kissed her hard.

Sitting beside her, just holding hands had taken its toll on his self restraint.

After she caught her breath, Lois looked at him with narrowed eyes. "I bet you're pleased with yourself, Kent."

"Right now I'm feeling *very* pleased, Lois," he said, his eyes glittering.

She felt the back of her knees go weak.
Whew. /me turns up the fan and knows how Lois feels...

LabRat smile

The Musketeers
Kaethel Offline OP
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
How could I not recognise it sooner?!? It's Recognition (Truth), by Carol Malo.

Here's another one:

'I love this plan,' thought Lois, pressing herself against Clark's side. He put his arm around her shoulders and she reached up and gave him a quick, giggly, flirty kiss. She smiled delightedly and rested her hand on his thigh, just above his knee. He looked so *hot* in those tight jeans and t-shirt.

Clark could sense that Cat was looking at them. He knew that she had seen them go to the booth. He tilted his head slightly downward and whispered into her ear, just touching it with his lips. "She's watching us."

Lois smiled sexily, as if he'd said something romantic. She reached her other hand over and traced a line from his ear to his chin, her lips close to his. "Great," she murmured. "Wanna get something to eat?" She brushed her lips against his, gently, almost teasingly. He leaned in closer for a harder kiss. "Or not..." The words were almost too mumbled for even Clark to hear. She gave a soft moan of pleasure, which Clark echoed with his own before gently pulling away from her.

Cat watched in shock as the two reporters touched, kissed, giggled, and flirted. She had thought that Lois was with Lex. The two were practically *engaged*! And now here she was with Clark, looking *extremely* friendly for just "best friends". What had happened with Lex, Metropolis' most eligible bachelor? What a... scandal. Cat smiled, and listened carefully, trying to hear snitches of the conversation.

"So, how's... Lex?" Clark asked.

"Mmmm. Not nearly as good as you," Lois replied saucily, tasting his mouth again, as their food hadn't arrived yet. "He's such a boring old man."

"Not your type?"

"Naw," she said offhandedly. "I need a more...masculine, young, good-looking guy. Maybe someone who's really good with his hands..." She trailed off as Clark feathered kisses onto her neck. "Know anyone...mmmm... who fits the... oooh... bill?" she asked, tilting her head to the side to give him better access.

"Maybe," he murmured, his voice sexy and deep in her ear. "And I think he's... free tonight..."
Kaethel smile

- Is that what we are?

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  bakasi, JadedEvie, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard