Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Tarkas Offline OP
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
If we had a Superman in Other Media folder here, I'd put this in there -- but, anyway, being a fan of the World's Finest Team, I picked up the first issue of the new Superman-Batman comic. The main story itself was okay, if not particularly memorable, but a sub-plot immediately caught my attention because of the reference to a giant Kryptonite meteor heading for Earth... :rolleyes:

FTGG or what? Particularly with Luthor in the White House. mad I suspect that DC will have him try to collect as much of the meteor as possible for purposes of "national security", but I could easily see him asking Superman to destroy the thing and sacrifice his life for the Earth, and gloating about it the whole time. Of course, the DCU has other heroes like Green Lantern and Firestorm who could deal with it more easily, but we are talking about Luthor here...

Phil

Ping! Ping!! Ping!!! -- Mother Box
She's such a chatterbox at times...
Merriwether
Merriwether
Very interesting, Phil! And those DC people always viewed L&C as the ugly stepsister of Superman lore ... they sure take a lot of ideas from L&C (fanfic or otherwise) for them being more true to the legend than L&C was!

Kathy

A
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
A
Sorry, what's FTGG?

AnnaBtG. peep

What we've got here is failure to communicate...
Merriwether
Merriwether
For The Greater Good, a wonderful Wendyfic. smile

You can find it here .

Do you know the most surprising thing about divorce? It doesn't actually kill you, like a bullet to the heart or a head-on car wreck. It should. When someone you've promised to cherish till death do you part says, "I never loved you," it should kill you instantly.

- Under the Tuscan Sun
A
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
A
Oh, thanks, Rivka.

AnnaBtG.

What we've got here is failure to communicate...

Moderated by  bakasi, JadedEvie, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard