Print Thread
#140896 08/06/03 12:50 PM
T
Tank Offline OP
Merriwether
OP Offline
Merriwether
T
Since I'm leaving tomorrow for what laughingly will be called my vacation... (Yes, even with this failing old body still acting up, I plan to make the trip to Chicago for the WizardWorld Convention this coming weekend. I plan to bring along a LOT of pain killers.) I have a request for the fanfic writers out there. I won't be back until late Sunday, so I'm sure the none of the gentle readers will mind if no new story parts are posted from Thursday through Sunday. I don't want to get behind, and will have no access while I'm gone.

Thanks for your understanding.

Now, for the warning. I recently completed (before my physical annoyances) a story set up for our resident Queen of Prolificity (?). Now this is not technically a Wendy and Tank Challenge sort of thing as it differs from those in a couple of ways. First off, it doesn't really present Wendy with any sort of problem to solve, it's merely a fun set up that I believe really plays to Wendy's strengths and she can have some fun with. Second, I couldn't keep it down to the required one instalment, so the set-up will have to be posted as two instalments. Which means that it would only be fair to allow Wendy two instalments to polish it off.

Watch for it coming to a message board near you shortly after the dust has settled on When Larry Met Charlie.

Tank (who hopes that if the writers should decide to go ahead and post story parts in his absense that some of the other gentle readers will pick up the slack in calling for the necessary whams and haircuts for Lois)

Merriwether
Merriwether
Well, I was about to say "thank goodness no one honors Tank's requests" <g> but then I read the second part of his post. Another T&W challenge (even if it's "non-traditional")? In the near future?

Woo hoo! dance

Have a nice vacation, Tank ... and if I were Wendy, I'd be very afraid ... wink

Kathy (who has a feeling that when Tank says "a fun set up that plays to Wendy's strengths", it really means "batten down the hatches!" laugh

Moderated by  bakasi, JadedEvie, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard