Next Thread
Print Thread
#140812 07/29/03 12:36 PM
Nqoire Offline OP
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
Hi again!

I ended up having a friend BR my last story- but she's really busy and doesn't actually know about the LC Fandom, so she can't BR the story I'm currently working on.

The story I'm currently working on is quite long- and I'm a fairly slow writer so it will take me some time to complete it. However, I'm already 17 pages and most of the inspiration into it. It's a tearjerker and has a few WHAMs in it. It also doesn't have the "happy ending" I've seen in most LnCFF.

It's rated PG or PG-13, it does have some mild swearing and will have some semi graphic descriptions in it. A short description of it:
Lois' life has completed a 180. She tries to adopt and child and, when refused, goes looking for answers. She turns up more than she expected-both in the state foster care and in her life.

Anyhow, if anyone is interested, I'd really really appreciate it. With a cherry on top.

Nqoire

nqoire@hotmail.com

Imagine.
#140813 08/02/03 12:37 PM
Blogger
Blogger
I'm willing to beta if you want me too. My specialties are spelling and grammar though, so if you need a specific type of thing read for, you'd have to warn me. If you want, e-mail me.

MagicDanceOfSweetTransvestites@yahoo.com

Moderated by  bakasi, JadedEvie, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard