Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Blayne Offline OP
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
I was just wondering which fanfics you think would make great shows, during any season of L&C. Also, I just need some more fanfic to read, so this is a great way to find some interesting stories!

*Blayne*

Clark: You are really high maintenance, you know it?
Lois: But I'm worth it.

Clark: Not exactly what you had in mind, huh?
Lois: Let's see. So far I've been given a glimpse of ritual crop worship, been treated as your girlfriend, and insulted your parents. No, I couldn't have planned this.
T
Merriwether
Merriwether
T
Definitely Nan's stuff (at least all those that don't include kids).

More than most fic writer's Nan lays a solid A-plot foundation to her stories so that means they have more of the feel of watching an actual episode. That's not to say that she doesn't include the B-plot relationship stuff, because she does. Her stuff is great.

Of course, there are lots and lots of great stories out there that have the feel of an episode, so if you're looking for more to read. Start with the writers you like, then branch off from there.

Tank (who when he first discovered the archives, began by reading through all of the descriptive blurbs and jotted down those that seemed most interesting)

Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Too many to count, I'm afraid. dizzy Could go on for years with this one. <G>

I'm moving this thread into Fanfic Related, as there's no poll attached to the question. wink

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers
Merriwether
Merriwether
Would it be wrong of me to answer "all of Season 5 and Season 6"? smile

Kathy

Merriwether
Merriwether
Well, Kathy, I would have to agree with you . . . and I read almost all of them before I met all of y'all, so I don't even have your, uh, bias. wink

Do you know the most surprising thing about divorce? It doesn't actually kill you, like a bullet to the heart or a head-on car wreck. It should. When someone you've promised to cherish till death do you part says, "I never loved you," it should kill you instantly.

- Under the Tuscan Sun
Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
Originally posted by KathyB:
Would it be wrong of me to answer "all of Season 5 and Season 6"? smile

Kathy
yes those are the best or TUFS

Top Banana
Top Banana
Anything by the Gorn - the dialogue is consistently better than most shows currently on the air. thumbsup

Most recently, Purgatory just blew me away. That's one of the best stories I ever read anywhere and I would love to see it filmed. clap

And yes, I doubt anyone can improved on TUFS - that would have been a great season 5.

Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Well if there were a voting slot. I'd vote for Irene Dutch...'s series. I sure can relate the the babyone of the family...partly. smile1

Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
P.S. Note: I tried to ask the same question before this and they deleted mine because I didn't phrase it right.

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
ANYTHING by *Wendy Richards*, *Kathy Brown*, LabRat, *Meredith Knight* or StopQuitDont. They are all really, really good...they're responsible for the fact that I've been sleeping waaay too little and putting off doing anything else in my life ever since I started reading L&C fics! smile1 And I'm darn proud and happy about it.

That should keep you busy for a while, I think, because when I say anything by them, I really do mean anything. Every story is as good as the last.

Have fun!

Mirage:)

Clark: You're really high maintenance, aren't you?

Lois: Yes, but I'm worth it!

Moderated by  bakasi, JadedEvie, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard