Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
A
Columnist
Columnist
A
This is quite an ambitious project - glad I'm not in charge of it. <G> That said, I'll gladly do my part. Send me the list, and I'll do my own. smile

Annie

Being a reporter is as much a diagnosis as a job description. ~Anna Quindlen
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Since the only two stories I have in the archive are very short, I'll give the pleasure of reading them to someone else. wink With that said I would be glad to help by reading for you. My e-mail is singingduckyqueen@yahoo.com. I can't wait to get started. smile

~L.L Wanna Be

"Live with intention.
Walk to the edge.
Listen Hard.
Practice wellness.
Play with abandon.
Laugh.
Choose with no regret.
Continue to learn.
Appreciate your friends.
Do what you love.
Live as if this is all there is."
~Mary Anne Radmacher
LabRat Offline OP
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Thanks for volunteering, guys. smile I've just got my internet connection back this instant, having lost it from 11am Saturday, and spent the weekend having some very unhelpful conversations with my server. smile1 but got a backlog of over 200 messages to get to. So please bear with me and I'll get replies to everyone ASAP!

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers
T
Merriwether
Merriwether
T
I need a ruling, or a clarification on a keyword and it's application.

For those of you who have read them, the original Futures series featured altLois as a main character, but was never set in the altUniverse (just a few flashbacks discussions in later stories). So, I'm asking if you would then classify those stories with an Alt-Universe keyword for the character even though it's not set in that world? Or not?

I guess what I'm saying is: Tempus Anyone? would be an Alt-Universe keyword, but Meet John Doe wouldn't even though both had Lois and altClark as the leads.

Tank (who has been trying to work through some of his stories through the pain of a severe arthritic flair up of a shoulder, and feels sorry for himself)

LabRat Offline OP
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
It's entirely your choice on this one, Tank. Which keyword would you want a reader searching for stories to use to find and read yours?

If you want a reader whose favouries are alt universes and who is searching for stories in that genre to pick them up in a search, then assign an AU keyword to them.

If you'd rather they were picked up by a searching reader on another criteria/genre instead - that's cool too.

I think you're right in your assessment of the difference between TA and MJD though, if that helps too. smile

Hope that shoulder eases up soon. No fun. frown

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  bakasi, JadedEvie, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard