Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Artemis Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Hi there. Where are the alt Kerth logs posted? I've searched the usual sites, but no luck.
Thanks
cool
Artemis

History is easy once you've lived it. - Duncan MacLeod
Writing history is easy once you've lived it. - Artemis
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
they're not up yet. they had to be edited and formatted first (edited as in removing all the extraneous sign-ons, sign-offs, his, byes, pings, etc) that aren't very fun to read. that was only recently completed (and i'm not certain if the formatting is done yet... there are two channel logs to coordinate.. breaks, timestamps, etc).

the logs should be up soon. i know they're working hard on it. i'm sure there will be an official announcement when they're ready.

Paul

When in doubt, think about penguins. It probably won't help, but at least it'll be fun.
Top Banana
Top Banana
Yep, what Paul said. I'm doing my best to get it all done, and when it's up, I'll post the link.

So please be patient until then.

Right now it looks like I'm nearly done, but as ever, I'll find something that makes it last longer. (/me glares at silly computer)

Above that, I've just had my final exams while organizing the ceremony. And I spend more time on that than on studying, so I can only hope I passed everything. So I'm trying to relax now and give myself a break and get my life back in order. I'm doing my best on the logs tho, but I'd like to mention that it's a hard job to get it done good. It takes a lot of time.

And as I do appriciate the nags, it also tends to get me really nervous (to the point where I don't even want to open the file). So be patient, it will come out soon. Most likely this week if I can manage it.

Saskia

I tawt I taw a puddy cat!
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
I've been thinking about this... since putting together a side-by-side log involves first pruning away all the techie dead wood (as Paul mentioned), and then combining two files which were something like 100-200k to start with (each!)... (that's a lot of cutting and pasting!)... we ought to just add the posting of the log to the official awards timeline. That way, we can schedule time enough for whoever's doing it to get it done without abandoning things like sleep (about a week, I'm thinking), and people won't have to keep asking what "coming soon" means, exactly...

PJ
who doesn't want Sas to get this done *too* fast, or it'll set a bad precedent and make her work harder next March! goofy

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K

Moderated by  bakasi, JadedEvie, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard