Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Sorry, I wasn't clear.

I didn't mean changed as in personality, but changed as in training. He was a wet-behind-the-ears cadet when we first meet him and in this story, he seems very confident and take charge.

Of course, a lot of that has to do with hime trying to save his partner.

btw, them jumping out into the hyperspace stream isn't going to be a walk in the park, is it?

James

“…with God everything is possible.” Matthew 19:26.

Also read Nan's Terran Underground!
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
I read part 10 a few days ago, but forgot to comment. Sorry, Nan. This continues to be excellent. I'm glad everyone got back to Lavirra safely, even if tensions are still running high.

Okay, so when's part 11? laugh

PJ

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
That was quick laugh Thanks!

Boy, I tell ya, I do *not* want to get on Major Westover's bad side. He's nowhere near as young and harmless as he looks.

I can't remember, but isn't there a later story where Kaley is caught, and Alan & Mark go after him? I'll have to re-read it, now that I know some important background.

Your ability to create (co-create, in this case) an incredibly detailed universe leaves me somewhat in awe. Thanks for sharing.

PJ

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
You're thinking of Toomelli's Moon. That actually happened about a year before Two Giants for David.

Tara

Rose: You're NOT keeping the horse!
Doctor Who: I let you keep Mickey, now lets go!
Doctor Who, The Girl in the Fireplace
Nan Offline OP
Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
Actually, that was Toomelli's Moon, which is earlier than Two Giants.

But yes, a psychic trying to save his partner is about as harmless as a cobra -- and an irritated one at that laugh -- which is something Kaley found out the hard way.

Nan

Earth is the insane asylum for the universe.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Okay, thanks for the tip. Puts a little different spin on it if this was *before* Kaley crossed them. Still, I'll probably re-read. smile Come to think of it, instead of re-reading in random fashion, I should probably go to the timeline James keeps up, and just start at the beginning and read 'em all in chronological order. 'Cause I don't have a job or a family or a real life at all :rolleyes:

PJ

"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Originally posted by ChiefPam:
Come to think of it, instead of re-reading in random fashion, I should probably go to the timeline James keeps up, and just start at the beginning and read 'em all in chronological order. 'Cause I don't have a job or a family or a real life at all :rolleyes:

PJ
That's what Elisabeth and I are doing now. It is sooo hard not to let things slip to her, at least the important things.

She doesn't leave feed back on these, but she is enjoying reading it to me.

James

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Originally posted by ChiefPam:
Come to think of it, instead of re-reading in random fashion, I should probably go to the timeline James keeps up, and just start at the beginning and read 'em all in chronological order. 'Cause I don't have a job or a family or a real life at all :rolleyes:

PJ
That's what Elisabeth and I are doing now. It is sooo hard not to let things slip to her, at least the important things.

She doesn't leave feed back on these, but she is enjoying reading it to me.

James

PS, did I mention that Rite of Passage would be a good one to work on next or maybe Awakenings grovel

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Personally, as one who's read a bunch of the ones no one else here has seen yet, I'd like to see Wonderland Revisited. evil It's a funny one laugh

Tara

Rose: You're NOT keeping the horse!
Doctor Who: I let you keep Mickey, now lets go!
Doctor Who, The Girl in the Fireplace
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard