Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#138840 08/09/07 02:03 AM
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
I know things have been difficult with RL. Trust me, I can sort of empathize.

I was just wondering if you could give us a ball-park figure on when we might see something from you again?

James

“…with God everything is possible.” Matthew 19:26.

Also read Nan's Terran Underground!
Nan Offline
Kerth
Kerth
I'm hesitating between two stories. I have a couple of upcoming obligations that need to be taken care of -- a wedding to attend at the end of the month, for one, that is going to require a road trip to Colorado to see my sister's daughter married. Hopefully after that things will quiet down a bit and get back closer to normal.

Nan

Earth is the insane asylum for the universe.
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Sweet! A wedding! I hope you have a great time.

James

E
Merriwether
Merriwether
E
Oh, I can't wait to tell him that another Terran underground is being started! smile1 smile1 It'll be the end of a great day.

Elisabeth

E
Merriwether
Merriwether
E
If you wanted to write a brand new Terran Underground story for NaNoWriMo , I wouldn't mind too much. laugh

Elisabeth

Nan Offline
Kerth
Kerth
Lol, Elizabeth. Actually I have an earlier one that I'm typing up right now, and another book length one that Linda did most of the work on with only minor help from me. When "Blind Mission" is typed and edited, I'm going to post it to keep James happy <g> while I work on typing and editing "The Reluctant Pirate" featuring Lord Blashvor, the pirate Jil. The copy I found is an old Xerox and some of the pages are almost illegible. It's lucky I got hold of it now before it couldn't be read at all.

Nan

Earth is the insane asylum for the universe.
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Originally posted by Nan:
Lol, Elizabeth. Actually I have an earlier one that I'm typing up right now, and another book length one that Linda did most of the work on with only minor help from me. When "Blind Mission" is typed and edited, I'm going to post it to keep James happy <g> while I work on typing and editing "The Reluctant Pirate" featuring Lord Blashvor, the pirate Jil.

Nan
Ah, two more stories, be still my reading eyes...

So, in other words, Fat Chance on writing something totally new for this year's NaNoWriMo?

Maybe next year? I mean, how can you resist? It even has your name in it. In fact, if you read it just right, NaNoWriMo could stand for Nan O(please) Wri(te) Mo(re)...

James

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard