Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#138832 05/29/07 03:51 AM
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Loved the story. Well written. Your sister had talent, just like you!

There was one scene that made for an interesting mental image.

Lyn employed a technique taught by the Underground, heard him grunt with pain and felt his hold loosen. She twisted hard, managed to free herself and leaped away. Psychic energies reached out and heat flared. The area around the groin of Teddy's pajamas smoked suddenly, and a darkening circle appeared. Teddy yelped. The circle became a hole with rapidly widening, blackened edges. Teddy screamed, beating at the area with both hands.
I can only imagine how effective that 'technique' would be. I expect it is only useful against the male of the species... dizzy

Now, question about Dupres. I think he was a sleeper that had been programmed so strongly, that he developed a split personality. Do we hear from him again?

James

“…with God everything is possible.” Matthew 19:26.

Also read Nan's Terran Underground!
#138833 06/13/07 07:31 PM
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
He felt Lyn scanning, and quickly did the same. Her voice spoke in his mind again. *I'm picking up at least five right here in this room. There's one right over there.*
Hmm maybe the underground should start sending agents to keep an *eye* on places like that. Seems that it would be a lot easier to find psychics that way.

So when can we start pestering 'cough', I mean requesting for the next story? laugh

Janine

I Do Whatever My Rice Krispies Tell Me To

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard