This is sort of a by-product of a fic I was trying to work on. I was having a hard time writing my story, so after two sentences, I just leaned back and stared at it and...well...

Hey, at least it's short.

The sunshine coming in through the window was bright and warm and pleasant. The noise of the bustling city outside was pleasant. And then Godzilla came.

He stomped on some buildings, and then stopped to get a pizza. Why, no one knows. To be honest, I'm kinda making this up as I go along. Anyway, Godzilla ate the pizza and it was anchovies. Yuck! So Godzilla stomped away and said, "I hate this pizza! Mothra can have it!"

Then Mothra said, "Thanks!" and ate up the pizza, which was anchovie, and he let out a huge belch. The people were sad, because belching was rude, and so Mothra was arrested. The judge sentenced Mothra to six weeks of community service, picking up soda cans for recycling. It was then that Mothra found the lost treasure of Honolulu, which is often mistaken for other things, which cannot be described.

Then the people were happy, and threw a parade. Godzilla dressed up like a panda bear for no reason.

This is why eating anchovies is important.

The End.

~•~