Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#138447 11/11/05 02:38 PM
Freelance Reporter
OP Offline
Freelance Reporter
Well, chapter three is ready for viewing. ::blinks:: Lab Rat once more beta genious... Guh. Sleepy. ::Rubs eyes::

I... don't really have a lot to say. Maybe later. Bye.

If I can't be a good example, I'll just have to settle for being a horrible warning. ::Shifty Eyes::
#138448 11/11/05 03:26 PM
Columnist
Columnist
Very nice chapter indeed, Kathleen. Labrat did a good job, but I'm sure that you did a lot of the work too! wink

Looking forward to a lot more!

love,
Mom

I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.
#138449 11/11/05 04:07 PM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Still fascinating, Kathleen! I like that she's thinking about Griffin. Thinking about him a lot. goofy

One thing I do wonder about. She's been introduced to this whole new life, a world she's never known about, a family she never knew existed. She's meeting a woman she's been told is her mother... but she already has a family, a mother. So how does she feel about the idea that this is her real family? What about her own family, the mother who brought her up? Choosing furnishings for her new rooms... does she remember her room at home and feel nostalgic for it?

It's quite a change Sabriel's experiencing, and I could certainly see her having problems reconciling it with her normal life. Does she see this as her life from now on, or is the thought continually in her mind that any minute now she'll wake up and be home in her own bed? Or that whenever she decides she's had enough she's going to ask Griffin to take her home?

More soon! Keep up the great writing. thumbsup

Wendy smile

Just a fly-by! *waves*
#138450 11/12/05 01:42 PM
Freelance Reporter
OP Offline
Freelance Reporter
What do you think I'm going to deal with next chapter, Wendy? Heh heh heh... :grin: And mom, of course I did a lot of the work! I... uh... Actually, I'm not to clear on WHAT I did...

If I can't be a good example, I'll just have to settle for being a horrible warning. ::Shifty Eyes::

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard