Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Freelance Reporter
OP Offline
Freelance Reporter
Ah, once again LabRat has managed to make life, or my story, less confusing for you readers. Sometimes I forget that not everyone has the inside information. wink I ended up adding two small scenes that would explain a few... questions. And a few things I left, because they should be explained next chapter. Or not... you have to leave a few loose ties to clear up, like Sabriel's apparent emotionlessness.

Oh, and the word 'hn' is sort of like humming through your nose, an irritated or unimpressed sound. I made it up. If you say it, it sounds like a polite snort. In my oppinion, anyway.

Griffin is not gone, he's just... away for a bit. He'll be back... maybe soon, maybe not... By the way, one of the genres here seems to be romance... how did that happen? shock

If I can't be a good example, I'll just have to settle for being a horrible warning. ::Shifty Eyes::
Columnist
Columnist
Interesting. I like this a lot. I like the first person story-telling in this case, although I don't always like that style of story.

And I'm glad to hear that Griffin will be back; I like him! I suspect Sabriel does also. smile

Looking forward to more.
love,
Mom love

I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.
T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
Phoenix

WOW! This is very intriguing. smile1

Tricia cool

Freelance Reporter
OP Offline
Freelance Reporter
Erm... ::head slams down onto desk:: I warn you, chapter three isn't going to be as exciting as this one... maybe... Alas, poor Sabriel is going to be shoved into the deep end. Sink or swim time, and things are going to explode! ::Maniacal laughter:: ::Shifty eyes:: ::Runs off::

If I can't be a good example, I'll just have to settle for being a horrible warning. ::Shifty Eyes::

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard