Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Freelance Reporter
OP Offline
Freelance Reporter
Well, I've gone and done it again. I've started a new story. Oy. You'd think I'd have learned with Dementia about how hard writing can be... I guess not. laugh So proud of myself now... Anyways, there used to be a prologue, but Lab talked me out of it. Thank her, would you? It wasn't that great of a hook, but now there's a better hook. One that makes more sense, actually.

Anyways, I'd better let you guys talk instead of rambling around on my own... but Lab Rat is the one who took this from the struggles of a teenager to writing I can be proud of. thumbsup Lab!

If I can't be a good example, I'll just have to settle for being a horrible warning. ::Shifty Eyes::
Columnist
Columnist
Very intriguing start! I'm definitely looking forward to more.

Gee! I wonder if the writer hates algebra as much as Sabriel does....

Good job!
love,
Mom

I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Wow, Phoenix! This is fantastic - really, really well written (no surprise there! wink ) and very intriguing. So who is this Griffin who behaves like a mediaevel knight? And how come he can fly?

Yeah, yeah, I know: wait for more of the story. razz Okay, I'll try. But so far you get an A+ from me for catching my interest and making me envious of your talent. goofy

Wendy smile

Just a fly-by! *waves*
T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
Phoenix

WOW! smile1 Please post more soon.

Tricia cool

Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Well, you know I like it, Kathleen. <g> As I said, it reminds me particularly of Alan Garner's novels in atmosphere. Your characters are likeable and intriguing and I'm eager to see where you take them next and what adventures await them there. smile1

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers
Top Banana
Top Banana
This is a really intiguing start! I love this first chapter. I'm already curiously speculating on what might happen and what explanations you'll provide for everything... (course, I'm probably wrong in my speculations <g>)

It's really well written, you have a great vocabulary. *envies* wink

I'll be looking forward to you posting more! smile

Julie smile

Mulder: Imagine if you could come back and take out five people who had caused you to suffer. Who would they be?
Scully: I only get five?
Mulder: I remembered your birthday this year, didn't I, Scully?

(The X-Files)
Freelance Reporter
OP Offline
Freelance Reporter
Yes mom, I hate algebra. I also hate my math teacher, but you know that already. ::shifty eyes::

Ah... Griffin can't fly. You'll see. And I've finished chapter two, so once Lab Rat finishes with it... Lab? I sent it to you today, but don't hurry, I want to work on chapter three and my brain's melted! Gah! Homework! splat That's me with homework! Nyah! Run for your lives!

If I can't be a good example, I'll just have to settle for being a horrible warning. ::Shifty Eyes::

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard