Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#138329 07/17/05 06:00 PM
Onaleia Offline OP
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
Snicker. Poor Lord Linthvar (sp?) (not!).

I'm beginning to wonder if some of the Terran foodstuffs may be able to replace the native leaf that they need so badly.

This chapter was a lot of fun to read. Lots of humor. The previous chapters were more edge-of-seat stuff; thoroughly enjoyable, just not as easy to comment on. I appreciate both, and I especially appreciate you taking the time to share your incredible talent with us. Thanks.

#138330 07/17/05 07:32 PM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Whee, this is getting posted frequently! I almost feel sorry for poor old Fong. But I do not feel sorry at all for Linthvar <g> and I want to know what those inscriptions said...

So, that's most of the A-plot wrapped up, right? Let's get some romantic resolution with Mark & Julia... not to mention Lyn & Alan <g>

PJ

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K
#138331 07/17/05 07:42 PM
Nan Offline
Kerth
Kerth
Uh ... no. We still have several chapters to go. The romance of Mark and Julia goes on for several more stories before they finally work out their differences (you know, the classic two steps forward, one step back) although they're now on a better footing than they were before. <g> Their somewhat rocky romance was one of the recurring minor themes of the early part of the series, but doesn't get completely resolved until the next Skelzir globe shows up.

As for this one, they still have to rescue the Shirva, they have to deal permanently with the globe, which has its own ideas about things, and Lyn and Alan have one more thing to find out before we end satisfactorily.

Nan

Earth is the insane asylum for the universe.
#138332 07/18/05 09:57 AM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
I'm still printing/downloading this one, but I haven't had the time to really read it yet.

James

“…with God everything is possible.” Matthew 19:26.

Also read Nan's Terran Underground!

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard