Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Freelance Reporter
OP Offline
Freelance Reporter
Once more, you must thank LabRat for this beautifly edited prose, without her which I would never have gotten. Actually, I'm not sure I would have made it to chapter Sixteen without her... She's been a wonderful listener (reader?) when my mom has had to deal with something called life. So give LabRat a party. Here: party

On another note, compleatly unrelated to this story, I am now sixteen. On the twenty-third this month. Whee! ::Spins around:: Great, now I'm dizzy!

Oh, and next chapter: Dekani thinks she knows what she has to deal with. Uma seems to have accepted her, and Nym and Nakomii have their own problems to deal with (AKA Nym's mood swings). But when two brothers show up and turn Dekani's work upside down and then throw her version of reality out the window, what's a one armed girl to do? (Not ask Nakomii, because he's running from everything female for a while... laugh )

If I can't be a good example, I'll just have to settle for being a horrible warning. ::Shifty Eyes::
Columnist
Columnist
Wow! This was a long time coming, Kathleen. Great installment, but now I have to go back and reread the past couple of chapters so I can totally figure out what's going on.

Looking forward to more,
love,
Mom

I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.
Freelance Reporter
OP Offline
Freelance Reporter
Huzza... I am trying to stay awake mom. I'll give you the junk with the computer and you move it. Disk. That. You want to read Dementia so yeah... Swaying. Eyes hurting but I'M GONNA STAY AWAKE!

I hate Chapter Seventeen so far.

(If anyone wants to know what I'm staying awake about, ask mom. I'm gonna sleep for a week once this is over.)

If I can't be a good example, I'll just have to settle for being a horrible warning. ::Shifty Eyes::

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard