Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#138286 06/08/05 09:42 AM
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Love the development between Lyn and Julie.

So, they take all psychics?

I know that from one of the previous stories, that there was at least one unhinged member of the Underground, but what if they came across one that was truely psychotic? Like a Lex Luthor type? One that could have shielded themselves?

How about that?

James

“…with God everything is possible.” Matthew 19:26.

Also read Nan's Terran Underground!
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
I think it's a matter of by the time a Terran psychic is being introduced to the Underground it's because they're being hunted by the Jils. A Terran psychic's choices are pretty well limited to either be a team player or be eliminated by the Jils.

Thanks, Nan, for taking the time to keep this moving.

Nan Offline
Kerth
Kerth
I think you're taking Julia a little too literally, James. They're not going to take a psychic who is an enemy to them or who is a vicious criminal. Someone like Lyn, however, who was misguided and misinformed, rather than a criminal, is another story.

Nan

Earth is the insane asylum for the universe.
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
I was distracted yesterday when I was thinking about posting the above post. Obviously, I wasn't thinking hard enough....

James, who still loves this story!

“…with God everything is possible.” Matthew 19:26.

Also read Nan's Terran Underground!
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Interesting look at Julia's convoluted state of mind <g> Here's hoping she gets straightened out by the end of the story...

PJ

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Julia needs to get her head straightened out. So Parnell and his wife were unwitting psychic partners. I know this is your own universe, not the L&C one, Nan, but the description of Parnell never getting over his wife's death reminds me irresistibly of how I always pictured L&C. Neither one would ever get over losing the other. But if Mark and Julia are any indication, being psychic partners of one kind or another is no guarantee that the course of love will run smoothly.

Sheila Harper
Hopeless fan of a timeless love story

http://www.sheilaharper.com/

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard