Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Freelance Reporter
OP Offline
Freelance Reporter
It's out, finally! laugh I had writer's block. ::Looks up at the Writer's block demon on her head:: I think I still have it. But it's kinda cute, almost like a little dragon. You know... if they were bright green with neon pink stripes, extra small wings that look like they belong on a cartoon, blunt, dog like claws, and skin instead of scales, that is.
Anyways, I wrote this in school, fiddled with it while putting it on the computer (thus the first time I've edited this entire story wallbash ) and then had fun bashing my head in wondering if I should continue the chapter or not. I added Deka's point of view, and then waited a couple of days to see if insperation would hit and drive off my guest here. ::Pats WBD:: Didn't, so here we go, posted up. I hope you all enjoy it, get caught up (I FORGOT YOU'RE NAME! YOU VISITED ON THE WEEKEND AND I FORGOT YOUR NAME! MY DAD CALLS YOU POUTING KITTY, for ID perpouses. PS, if that is spelt like the sea going mammal, please forgive. I cannot spell.) and hopefully understand what I cannot: where this story is going. Hints would be nice.
Oh, Mom says I should be inquiering about a Beta reader, wants me to ask LabRat. Lab, if you read this, will you Beta for me? If you don't read this, I'll have to ask in the part of the boards for off topic. I'll wait a week, see what happens.
So, here is Dementia, the took-forever-to-write-chapter-because-of-my-new-friend-pet-thing chapter. Enjoy, and please excuse my ramblings.

If I can't be a good example, I'll just have to settle for being a horrible warning. ::Shifty Eyes::
Top Banana
Top Banana
Not caught up yet, but will do. laugh

Pouty Kitty, aka Kaethel smile

PS to all FoLCs: for explanation as for why Phoenix's dad calls me Pouty Kitty, see my avatar. wink

- I'm your partner. I'm your friend.
- Is that what we are?
- Oh, you know what? I don't know what we are. We kiss and then we never talk about it. We nearly die frozen in each other's arms, but we never talk about it, so no, I got no clue what we are.

~ Rick Castle and Kate Beckett ~ Knockout ~
Columnist
Columnist
I LOVED this section, dear daughter of mine! I liked Nakomi and his inner torment. Why did Obelisk react so violently when he discovered he'd killed a pregnant woman, though? If that's forbidden, we need to know why.

And I'm so glad that you've got Nakomi and Dekani back together again.

Looking forward to more,
a very proud Mom!

I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.
Freelance Reporter
OP Offline
Freelance Reporter
MOM! Were you paying attention to the discription of the unborn baby?! PALE! THINK ALBINO, AKA CHOSEN OF DEKALAGH! Jezz... ::shakes head:: Well, I'll probably have it put clearer in a couple more chapters whenever we look into Nako's brain. If I can get rid of this WBD, that is.

P.S- The WBD do not belong to me. They belong to someone on Fanfiction.net, and I cannot remember their name right now. So... yeah, I only own this one, sadly...

If I can't be a good example, I'll just have to settle for being a horrible warning. ::Shifty Eyes::

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard