Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
So, Alan likes Lyn and she has a chip on her shoulder the size of Pike's Peak.

Sounds like a match made in fiction...

I like Eric, too. Is he used anywhere else in the series?

So, Commander Parnell is smarter than the average 'trol. Already thinking about the ramifications of the situation. Wonder how Lyn feels about that?

Another psychic other than Alan going...hmm. Probably a good thing, though I feel sorry for Lieutenant Loften. I think he is going to be another red shirt.

James

“…with God everything is possible.” Matthew 19:26.

Also read Nan's Terran Underground!
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Alan's got a girlfriend, Alan's got a girlfriend... goofy

Veddy veddy interesting!

PJ

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K
Nan Offline
Kerth
Kerth
Being as my computer is in the process of everything being backed up in preparation for reloading the OS, I can't email anyone right now, so James, I'm replying to your email here, via my hubby's computer, which won't let me use my email for some strange reason.

Fixed the typo, and in answer to your question, yes, this is a very long story -- not as long as Slave Race, but respectably long, all the same. We've barely gotten started.

Eric shows up here and there in other stories. He has a bit part in Shell Game and a semi-major part in Blind Mission, and in another one that I can't remember the name of he is the main character. My sis has the manuscript, so if she can find it, I'll post it eventually.

Nan

Earth is the insane asylum for the universe.
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Originally posted by Nan:
...in answer to your question, yes, this is a very long story -- not as long as Slave Race, but respectably long, all the same. We've barely gotten started...

Nan
hyper hyper jump

James

“…with God everything is possible.” Matthew 19:26.

Also read Nan's Terran Underground!
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Nan, stories from you are a delight, so I'm glad to hear we've barely gotten started. I'm wondering if Com. Parnell guesses or knows that Lyn is psychic, which is why he is being reasonable about fleeing the Patrol.

Yeah, I'm afraid the psychic accompanying Mark is just another disposable red shirt. I'm trying to remember what that story about the other psychic race said about the globes, but I suspect our TU isn't taking enough precautions, and Lofton (?) may be the loser.

Sheila Harper
Hopeless fan of a timeless love story

http://www.sheilaharper.com/

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard